being marked by a snake really sucks, huh..

Your POV
'Sigh' whats with this weather? Its soo freaking cold...
"Look a snake!" I heard one of the boys say.
Ohhhh okay note to self...
..
DON'T EVER TOUCH DAT.

"Hey! Dont you know that white snakes are part of the divine!" Nanami says as she picked up the snake. All of the sudden I said
"That snake will mark you and probbaly try to kidnap you! So...
Drop it down immediately!!!"
"What are you rambling about this time y/n?" Nanami asked confused as she let the snake slither away. I faceplamed and pointed to her right arm that was marked. Guess what she said when she saw the mark.
...
...
...
...
...
"It's probbaly just some allergy I have."
"When you get a snake allergy... do you have a sliver ring around you wrist?"
"Yeah maybe..." She repiled.
"How dumb are you Nanami..." Charlotte and I murmur in sync.
Timeskip to the shrine!
"Tomoe! FYI Nanami is getting married to a snake! The wedding is tomorrow and make sure you come okay bye!" I yelled and hurridly brought Nanami and Charlotte to our room. I could hear him saying,
"Hmm... thats a good thing Nanami will have someone to teach her how to be a better god while I work in the shri-" right after that, He swung the door open with a open jaw.
"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THAT?" He asked very loudly.
"Nanami is getting married so what?"
He then hurridly grab her hand and ask her
"WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU GET THAT??"
"Its a allergy I think..." We all faceplam.
"Nanami... I'm scared to ask if you even went to school..." Charlotte shivered as she said it.
"Well then, since excellent Nanami got a mark from a snake... I will have no choice but to follow her to.. s-school."
"Pfft! You can't even say school?? Your really wierd Tomoe!!" Charlotte and I laughed. He just glared at us. I swear I saw Nanami blushing while doing a fist bump into the air (A/n okay I know she didnt do it but I added it in for something different. Cuz why not?)
"I bet someone is thinking.. If I loose my lady and misteress to a snake, I will have a black mark on my reputation." I tried to say it in a Tomoe voice but it turn out to be something like a british accent instead that makes Nanami blush harder, (if thats possible) Tomoe to have a slightly red cheeks that gies with a suprise look while Charlotte laughs at my statement.
"Nanami," I called.
"Y-yea?" She answered staring at the floor, blushing like mad
"It really sucks being marked by a snake... huh."
"..." she didn't respond.
"I'll take it as a yes than..." I mumbled under my breath.

(A/n finally... done! Hope u guys like it! :3 I'll do a chapter related to Valentine's day although it's like sooo late but eh. Stay tuned for that~ bye for now...)