I hate that crow tengu

Your POV:
I couldn't sleep at all last night! due to the fact that I kissed that idiot! I F***ING LOST MY FIRST KISS!! The next thing I knew... is Nanami saying almost the same thing yesterday... I decided to get out of bed and greet Nanami
"Morning Nanami."
"Morning." When she talked, I found Onikiri and Kotesu kneeling in front of us.
"Where are we?" Nanami asks
"At the shrine, Master Tomoe brought all of this stuff in order to make this place more livable."
"But why? That seems a bit out of character for him to do all of this."
The spirits then brought up the horrid part yesterday
"The both of you successfully made Master Tomoe your familiar yesterday,remember? It's a duty of the familiar to look after the god."
"So where is Tomoe?"
"Nanami, he's just beside us the entire time, quite gloomy."
The both of us look where Tomoe is sitting, he has a scary face and a gloomy aura... He really looks like he regrets coming to see us die yesterday. He sightly turn his head, making Nanami jump sightly in fear. He then completely look at us with a bright smile
"Good morning Nanami, (y/n)."
Nanami looks suprise while I just stare at him.
"Your bed chamber were in a sate of neglect, so I took the liberty of seeing your accommodations while you both slept."
"I'm suprise that you're not mad about being turned to a familiar."
"Did you?"
I felt like i can already hear the strain in his voice. Holding back all of the anger.
"Yeah I did. But you-"
"Nanami his is not mad but seething with rage!"
"Huh but he doesn't seem to be ang-"
"She is correct. I am seething with rage!" Nanami just plug her ears in fear while I just roll around the floor laughing like a maniac.
"THE HUMILIATION OF ME HAVING TO SERVE TWO LITTLE GIRLS LIKE YOU TWO! THE WRETCHEDNESS OF IT KEPT ME FROM SLEEPING LAST NIGHT!"
He suddenly calms down and continues
"But that can't be helped. As it has come to this I will have you both a living god, worthy of being my lady and mistress.", said Tomoe
"But first," he continued "let's test your divine power."
Then a bucket of water appeared in front of us.
"Try turning this water to sake."
"Sake? Pfft... what are you? Some yokai that is adicted to sake?" I snickered at him while he just growled. But then, we went back to see how Nanami is doing. She wrote sake on the talisman and place it floating on top of the water.
"SAKE!" she yelled
"I shall try it." Kotesu said as he took a sip. "It's delicious....Water" he said as Tomoe anime fall on the floor. 'Lol!!' I thought as I took a photo of it. Oh it's my turn! Guess what?
I wrote (f/d) and they told me it tasted like Mikage.
So that's what I've been drinking all my life. Mikage.
Tomoe then walked put of the room and prepare us breakfast. I was enjoying the peace until Nanami yelled
"KURAMA IS GOING TO MY SCHOOL?!"
'Kurama the annoying character in the whole of Kamisama kiss to me...' I really want to murder him so... I'll go and treat him like dirt.
"Nanami... Can you enroll me in your school?"
"Sure!" I then began to try on Nanami's extra unifrom piece. It was the same size. But... the problem is that when I go to school in my world, Charlotte and I will just spraypaint the school. And that's how we get detention all the time. Everyday. But, I really wanted to spraypaint Kurama's face. That would be fun...
So Me and Nanami then walked out of our room to school to be stopped by the...FOX FACE!
"Where do you two think your going?"
"We are going to... School!" I yelled in excitement.
"Kurama is heading to my school... its my chance to see him in the flash!"
"Who is this Kurama person anyway?"
Then they explain who Kurama is and Nanami asked Fox face if we could go to school to meet him. He then gave Nanami a hat while he gave me a eye patch. I frowned. I took out my dark purple tailsman and wrote 'hide god mark' and asked Tomoe
"Can you see my godmark?"
"No."
"Do you have another Tailsman to use for me?"
"Sorry Nanami, I don't want to use it on you but... I can give you my hat." I said as I pull out a cap and put it on her head. It manage to cover her god mark so it's safe... we then walk to school. We enter the principle room and she gave me a test before I can get enrolled in school. The test is very easy. I manage to finish it in 50 minutes amd I got 98 put of 100.
"WOW! How did you get so hogh marks?"
"Magic. Haha just kidding!" I joked. I then got my schedule and it seems that I have all of my peroids with Nanami.
Time skip! (Cause I'm lazy!!)
Smokes then entered the classroom as the person who is annoying entered the classroom. Kurama... girls then started to squeal in excitement while I stood there pluging my ears.
Then kurama came up to Nanami and place his foot on her table telling her to move. I walk up to him and said
"Tsk tsk tsk... do you know something that you don't know?"
"What don't I know?"
"You are a disgrace to all man kind... as you are... A UNGETLE MAN!" I shouted at him making the entire class gasp and glare at me. I just glare back with glowing crimson eyes on my left eye. My right eye is (e/c) because of the purple tailsman. My glare made the entire class shiver in fear. I then just mumbled
"Stupid..." and walk off to find Nanami.