The shrine

Your POV
Nanami then returned with a man wait no that's MIKAGE!!! I nearly fan girled but thankfully i didn't. They started talking about Nanami's problems then he gives her a map and kissed her forehead. And left us to take care of that fox and the spirits. Its kind of funny how Nanami thought the fox was a female. His name sounded like trash (no offence is suppose to be taken if your name is Tomoe! Or I'm just making fun of your senpai!! Or even Mami Tomoe!!) So we ended up walking to the 'home'.
~Time skip~
"I'M NEVER TRUSTING AN ADULT AGAIN!" Nanami yelled stomping off well she stopped and turn to me and asked
"Do you hear that?"
"The sounds of ghost? Yep. Totally."
"Lord Mikage?" Onikiri questions
"Welcome back home lord Mikage" Kotesu greeted. Nanami screamed while i take pictures of the red fire that was the spirits. After taking many pictures, I walked into the shrine like a normal person. However, Nanami's screaming was what stop me dead in tracks.
"SUPER NATURAL BEINGS ARE EVERYWHERE I'M IN A YOKAI SHRINE!!"
"NANAMI DO NOT SHOUT LIKE THAT MY EARS NEARLY BLEED WHEN YOU SHOUT LIKE THAT!!" I yelled covering my ears
"Sorry!" She quickly said.
"Great now there is another idiot here." the man wait no TOMOE?? OMG Omg! This is totally messed up! Wait did he just call me a idiot? Oh... i see wait till I chop his head off...
"Indeed, this handwriting is definately Mikage's"
"He said since i have no where else to live he told me to stay here..." now here comes the part.... 'wait so Tomoe is a guy? He is gorgeos...' yea right...
"And I somehow woke ul in the middle of nowhere and decided to tag along with her." I said pointing to Nanami.
'So the man you just met is the land god of this reigon... and this shrine is the home of this land god... the fact ge send you here is the new lady and mistress! But what i don't understand is you!" He said pointing to me.
"Well... that's just your imagination!" I snapped at him.
"Look! The god of everything!" Onikiri said pointing to my right eye. Instead of (e/c), it was a nice (f/c) with the animation of knifes popping form the side.
"You call this two a god? What could a patheic girls like them even do? They could weed the yard and count the money offerings... UNACCPETABLE!"
He yelled. 'Oh.... so he dares calls me pathetic? Wait till I twist his head of and burn his body... >:)' 
"But these ladies... was sent by Lord Mikage himself."
"I care no-" He got cut off my me jump kicking his face. It caught him off guard. When his head landed on the floor, we heard a loud 'bam' and thats when I realise that I kicked him too hard. I mean thats no big deal since i kicked him as hard as i could. His head started to bleed like crazy, his nose started to bleed. Alot. Nanami then came up to me and yelled,
"How could you do that?!"
"Well i thought he need that since I thought his face needs some blood. Since it looks super ugly." I replied calmly.
"How dare you jump kick the almighty Tomoe. You fool!"
"Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow." I said not even listening to his speech about being almighty. (Yes. I got that idea form Mabel pines. When she was arguing with dipper.)
"Why you-" I cut him of saying
"Is a widdle foxy mad? How sad..." I mocked him. He was so ready to kill me with his fox fire but, immediately cone down and continued his speech
"As i was saying... Throw them out! Especially that wild circus animal!"
'HE CALLED ME A ANIMAL? HE IS THE ANIMAL HERE!'
"Excuse me! You offly being high and mighty for no reason! I get thw fact that your angry with (y/n) here but what did i do? I bet a rundown shrine like this gets money offerings! You couldn't pay us to do it!"
'Good point...' i thought as Nanami kept chanting 'no no no no' to the spirits
"If you intend to keep a worthless human and a circus animal, I will leave this shrine."
"No! Master Tomoe!"
"I am Mikage familiar, I do not intend to serve anyone else. If you like, ask a stray dog to step in my place." After those words, he disapered.
"Wait! Could you like set us up for the night?" Nanami ask to the spirits their only reply was 'sure!'
_______________________________________
Keys:
(Y/n) your name
(E/c) eye colour
(F/c) favourite colour
************************************
(A/n): Hey guys i hope you enjoyed this chapter! See ya in the next Chapter!