All Your Life

Sang stepped back from the fake trees that she had placed at the edges of Nathan's back yard. The pre-lit fairy lights twinkling perfectly. After North had gotten his 'book' she had asked for his help setting up the back yard for Nathan. He had helped her place a hard cover over the pool that could turn it into a dance floor and Gabriel had helped her pick out the trees and fairy lights. She had wanted to do everything herself for her boys but as she had been given a few jobs for the Academy herself she hadn't had as much time as she had planned on.

Now the backyard that she shared with Nathan looked like a set for a prom from a high school movie. She figured it was fitting since she had practically begged her Honey to watch 'She's all that' with her. She had even thought about using the song from the end of that movie for Nathan's song but as she listened to the lyrics it seemed to call out for a different one of her loves.

Sang made her way through all the sheer curtains she had set up blocking off the 'dance floor' from the rest of the back yard. So it would seem like the light was extra dreamy. She knew that Honey had enjoyed cuddling with her during the many Rom-Com's she had made him watch lately, even if he didn't enjoy the movies, but she would make it up to him. Once all of her boys had their individual books she would binge watch 'The Walking Dead' with him happily. Her honey needed his zombie movies like she and Luke needed chocolate.

Back yard, set. Book, definitely set.

Sang picked up the book running her hands over the cool red leather. Nathan's had taken her the longest to get through. She knew that her Honey had a definite idea about what their life should be like. He had wanted her to follow him away from his brothers, to take her away because he thought that her journal meant she wanted normal.

However her journal had been her desperately looking for love, in any forms. And she had found it in abundance. She had familial love from Uncle, Erica, Jessica and Dr. Roberts. But in her nine boys, more men really, she had found a love worth everything. Something to make flouting all of societies rules worth it. Nothing would ever be as perfect for her as the life she saw that was only possible because of the love her boys had for her and she for them.

My Dearest Honey,

You know all of my secrets. My most heartfelt desires hidden from the world behind a coded language only you, Mr. Blackbourne and I know. But what I don't think you realize is that you already made all my dreams come true. You caught me when I jumped; I know you'll always catch me. I am never as brave as I am with you.

Sang tied the apron on over her dress, she wanted to finish the chocolate covered strawberries before Nathan came home. She stirred the chocolate in the warmer and began dipping the cool fruit into them before setting them on the wax papers to dry. All too soon she was just finished with the last one when the sound of the front door opening. "Peanut I'm home!"

Sang giggled at how enthusiastic he sounded. He had been out on a lot of overnight missions lately and she had missed their quiet time at night together. Plus the extra time that she had taken giving her other boys their books had litmited her time with everyone even more.

She would be glad once her plans with Mr. Bla...Owen came to fruition. "In the kitchen Honey."

Sang turned as Nathan bounded in his face flushed and his hair sweaty. When he saw Sang dressed up a three tiered plate of chocolate covered strawberries in her hands he came to an abrupt halt, almost falling in his effort to stop. "Woah peanut, I didn't know we were doing anything special tonight".

Sang put the berries down and came over carefully giving Nathan a brief kiss. "Go get showered and changed I have a surprise for you."

Nathan gave her another kiss this one a little harder. "A surprise just for me?"

Sang pushed him out of the kitchen. "I'll meet you in the backyard. We have all night, just the two of us." Nathan winked at Sang before jogging upstairs calling over his shoulder. "Give me ten...no five, make it five I'll be right out."

Sang raced outside taking off the apron and setting up the stereo with the music that matched the song in the book. Nathan stepped out in black dress pants and a red button down shirt. His soft red hair was still wet from the shower but he had taken the trouble to comb it.

"Sang?"

Sang took his hand and pulled him over to the table. "I made you something, and then we have all night to dance and eat and cuddle together. " Nathan smiled his eyes twinkling.

"Sounds like my favorite kind of night Peanut. So...." Nathan looked around anxiously. "is your present the dance floor over the pool, I have to say it's pretty sweet."

Sang shook her head and took a deep breath to calm her nerves. Picking up his book she held it out to him. "No I made you this."

Nathan opened the book and grinned when the music started playing but as he continued to read his grin faded.

Well I don't want the whole world...no.The sun the moon and all their light...I just want to be the only girl, You love all your life.

Sang had been watching her Honey's face intently the nerves that she hadn't been able to shake each time she gave one of her boys their book kicking up. Nathan gently placed the book back on the table, carefully as if it was made of glass. Then he pulled Sang onto the dance floor stopping only a moment to hit play on the stereo she had been fiddling with when he came out.

"Peanut, I'm always going to love you. Nothing will ever stop me." Nathan pulled her close tangling their fingers together so he could bring them to his mouth for a nibble. "If you want me, if you want all of me then you'll never have to wonder about whether or not I love you." Sang smiled up into his eyes went on her tiptoes and kissed him as he guided them around the dance floor. "I love you too Honey."

This is better than any movie. Sang thought as the sun set behind them in a splash of glorious red.