The secret hunter

Me and Tim were ready to fight but as we readied our weapons we saw three red dot appear on the xeno "Tim yautja get down" I shouted "shit" he exclaimed and hit the deck and we saw the familar plasma blast and next thing wd knew the xeno was history. "Tim we have to stay on our guard or we will end up trophys" I siad to him "yeah i dont want my skull on a wall" he agreed with me.

We then spotted the yautja and opened fire with 2 smartguns we had and it was like the forth of july and all that was left was green flourescent blood and bit of flesh on the wallls. We had then started on or base with the builder to make growbeds, 3 bioreactors and multiple sentry guns also a lot of bulkheads."Well it isnt luxury but its home until those lazy bastards get here" I sighed and complained. "There is no way any xeno is getting in here alive thats -breach breach" the alarm sounded. "How the hell did they get in Tim get your guns and get ti the console we need to see how many sentry turrets are left" I siad to him panicked "Niall you are gonna want to see this" he siad scared "what is oh man we are dead" what we saw terrified both of us all sentrys down bulkheads falling fast but that wasnt the scary part the entire hive was there including th Queen. "Niall to the safe room" he siad to me "yeah we stand no chance here.

We ran to the safe room which has an armory,a growbed,a bioreactor,living essentials,electronics, and ammunation creator the door is guarded by six sentries and the door itself is made from 2.5 inches of solid titanium. "There is no chance that they are getting through that door" Tim said to me "Jeez you can hear the tinks from the door" I siad laughing. Thump "what was that" thump "no they cant get in that door is 2.5 inches thick" thump

Queens pov
How could they escape and how dare they leave and I noticed that the killed the Hunter that has been plaguing us for years oh how more desirable shall they get. I saw that my children cant break the door "children get out of the way I will deal with this myself"

Back to us
"Only the Queen can break down that door Tim use the emergency exit there's no way we are both getting out of this I hold them off and besides I'd rather go out lone wolf in one last stand" I told Timothee with a grim smile "Its been good knowing you if you live Ill come and get you" he told me gave me a grim smile then ran to the emergency exit.

The last stand
"Come and get some you vile creatures Ill send to the pit from wence you came" I siad as I was using dual wield pulse rifles the door burst open and the sentrys opened fire /play we are soldiers by otherwise/ the bullets flying made it look like hellfire but the bad thing was the sentrys were runnig dry one by one and the xenos were getting closer i switched to my Ma5 assault rifle that I made I die just like Noble Six I ran out of ammo and they stooped they just stood there the reason was the Queen was coming towards me I always make sure there is at least 1 round in my pistol I took the pistol aimed it at my head but the Queen slapped the gun out of my hand and grabbed me with her tail she held me in front of her face growled and then bit into my shoulder making my scream she didnt bite anything off but she meant it that way. "You mad cause I ran away well fuck you" I siad to her 'that was a bad idea' I was already still in pain from one shoulder she went and bit the other now my screaming was turned into crying will this ever end....