Sky there's a fight about to start right now and all you think about it's Noah's abs? you're soo messed up.

"Noah come on dont do this again, please let's just go and do something else." I was trying to convince Noah to go, I tried and tried. He finally snapped out of it and now his eyes met mine.

Those few seconds that we starred at each others eyes felt like a lifetime.

"You're right he is not worth it, let's go."  he said seperating his eyes from mine. We all four walked away, I could feel Alek's eyes on me, and when I turned around to look back, he for sure was starring at me, with jealousy in his eyes.

What is his deal?

After what happen back at the movies, we all decide to go back to the house and watch some home movies instead. when we got home Tina and Nate went to the kitchen to get some snacks leaving Noah and I alone in the threater room where it was dark. Oh boy!

"Are you ok? I asked Noah to break the awkward silence.

"Um yeah, why shouldnt I?" he replied with a little awkwarness in his voice.

"I was just wondering, for what happended back at the movies, I mean, Im sorry this is all my fault." I said keeping my head down.

"No, no, dont say that, its not your fault is mine, I cant control myself." he said now getting closer to me so we could be closer to each other. Suddenly I feel his warm hand touch my face and pulling it up so our eyes could meet.

Oh brother Im soo close to him, I can smell his cologne. Our faces were inches apart that I could just take one and kiss him but no Im just another sister to him. I could just melt into his greenish/blueish eyes, I mean any girl can melt in them, but I was the one that fell hard for them two years ago, but not anymore. I was over that crush and his eyes wont make me fall for him once again.

If Tina didnt walked in at that moment we would probably ended up kissing each other. I gotta admit I kinda wanted to kiss him, but I at the same time I didnt.

"Wow,wow,wow,Whats going on in here? I think.... are we interrupting something, cause if we are we can leave again so you two can finish what you were doing?" Tina asked in shocked alomost dropping the popcorn and the drink .

"Ahh nothing , we, we were um jjjj just talking, um about ww what happened back at the movies." I replied stuttering, backing away from Noah as far as i could, this is defenitly awkward. Thank goodness we didnt end up kissing.

"Are you sure you two were talking about the almost fight cause it didnt look that way to me?"Tina was teasing us.

"Yeah lil sis what else would we be talking about?" Noah replied now backing away from me too back to where he was sitting at. "

"Um, it kinda looked like you two were about to kiss." Nate spoke, winking at Noah.

"We, Kissing? No are you crazy ? she's like my little sister bro, I wouldnt kiss her, that would be wrong ." Noah replied with an annoyed tone, those words actually kinda hurted me.

I mean, I thought he kinda wanted to kiss me too but I guess I was wrong. why would Noah like to kiss me? Yup I was wrong, but I didnt wanted to show him how i felt that I actually cared, that what he said kind of hurt me, so Im gonna play the same game.

"Are you freaking crazy? do you actually think I would kiss a guy like him, just look at him not even in my nightmares. Im not that desperate for a kiss."I played back too , two can play this game. I was not trying to sound mean at all which I kinda, maybe only a little but he deserved it, when I looked up at Noah I could see a bit of dissappoinment in his eyes. His mouth said one thing but his eyes for sure said a whole different story.

"Ouch Noah, not even in her nightmare she'll want to kiss you, apparently not all girls are gonna revolve around you bro specially Sky." Nate said joking around like always and I could tell that Noah was getting a little angry.

"Shut up Nate, see girl like us dont go for players like you two, specially Noah, sorry big bro but Sky is not interrested in hooking up with you." Tina spoke with a smirk on her face. Man is this a fun argument.

"Ok, ok , I see how it is , and Sky why did you say 'a guy like him' what's wrong me? oviously nothing, just look at me."  Noah asked curiously with a kind of a smirk on his face when he said oviosuly nothing. Boy is he wrong, everything is wrong with him, just dont get me started cause I'll never finish.

"Well, where do I begin, Oh I know, first of all you drink, you're a player, a badboy, you hook up with the first hoe that gets on your way, defenitly not my type." I responded joking around with him. This is fun.

"Ouch that really hurt right there and I drink for fun, Im not a player I just get bored of the girls I already had and want a new experinece, a badboy eh what can I say I like getting in trouble, and lastly any girl that come up to me is there problem I dont need to find them, they just come up to me and I only grabbed the hottest ones." he replied touching his heart when I answer his question. And he is such a hypocrite for how he responded.

"You are such a hyprocrite using girls that's wrong." I fought back.

"Hyprocrite? How am I a hyprocrite?" he got closser to me. I couldnt find my words.

I was soo pissed off, is he seriously aking how is he a hypocrite? I didnt want to respond because he knew how he was a hypocrite.

"Ok whatever , lets just watch the movie ok and get this all over." Thank goodness Tina spoke cause if she didnt I probably would have jump on top of Noah and start hitting him. I know I wasnt gonna win cause he is alot stronger than me but it was worth a try.

"This conversation is not over Sky." he responded with a smirk on his face. I know he is not gonna let this one go. So we all just watched the movie.

The whole two hours of watching the movie was kind of awkward. When I turned to Noah he was already starring at me, Tina and Nate were so concentraded in the movie that they didnt even paid attention to our starring competition.Finally the movie is over.

"Finally its over, Noah let's go I got invited to Paulas party tonight, it's going to be dope, lets go get ready to partyyyy." Nate broke the silence first.

"Yup, I am in bro lets go get ready and will be out by eleven." Noah replied exitely.

"Do you two wanna come?" Nate asked looking at Tina then turning to me.

"Um I dont know, I really dont want to go out, Tina if you wanna you can go I"ll be ok, I'll just stay here and study or do some homework or probably go to sleep early." I replied looking at Noah, I was kinda hoping that Tina and Nate went to the party together and Noah and I stay home alone, but I know that wouldnt happen, Noah doesnt miss a party and speacilly not for me.

"Nah I'll pass too, I gotta do some homework and study, I really need to pass chemisrty and calcules class, I really got the hard math class." Yup I got my hopes high when Tina said she was staying, but on the other hand I was glad that Tina decided to stay with me and study.

"Ok girls if you say so, you dont know what you're missing though." Nate said trying to tempt us to go to the party. Tina and I just laughed at him.

"Oh yeah we sure dont want to miss you two getting drunk and getting into fights with drunk guys."I replied sarcastically.

"KK girls your lost, see ya tomorrow." Noah said with a girly voice, even that made him look still sound hot. We all just laughed at Noah, and Nate and him just walked away to get ready.

So this is chapter 3 hope you guys like it...