Appreciation then a Surprise

Wait wait wait! I know, you'll be all like 'ugg' and skip this but you need to read this!
Believe me!
So, when I wrote this book, I thought it was only going get 10 or 20 reads.
49 reads- Okay, this is a bit over what I expected
1k- AM I REALLY THAT GOOD?
2k- Wow, I guess I'm doing something right
3k- Yep definitely doing this right
4k- Well, lets keep writing for these epic readers
5k- I never would've dreamt up being this good! I mean, I want to be an author when I grow up, but you guys really helped me figure out how good it feels to be a good author and to have a bit of success in this. But without each and every one of you, I don't know what I would be doing right as we speak.
I wanted to thank everyone for sticking around and reading this!
I'm like iHasCupquake, I don't say, "Can this chapter get 100 reads? And 10 votes?" No, I let you guys be able to express yourselves without pressure. If you guys like and really didn't like it, I feel awful. Please let me know, I'm trying to keep everyone happy, and I don't want anyone frowning, because its a law around me- you can't frown around me!
Ok, so let the chapter
Begin.

I sat down on the plane, I was by some teenage girl, me in the middle and Sky on the aisle. I was working on a professional Intro and Outro for my videos. I decided it was going to be my player head in all corners and some epic background music. It had a cookie like background and my name sprawled across the middle: MCCookiegirl
I was finally done with my intro and began to work on my Outro. I had two slots for videos and a Subscribe button made up of pictures of cookies, in the center was sort of like Mom's, but it was a Cookie Monster instead. Lastly, I added a song to the background called "Big Boss" (Epic song! REAL Search: Big Boss on Spotify or iHeartRadio, and click on the pixelated logo you will be like "Oh dang this is epic") . I showed Sky and he loved it!
Once we got off, we landed in Orlando
(If you be reading "Saving Wheatley" you'll be like "SO CLOSE C'MON" and I might *troll face appears*)
"We're going to Universal!" they all 3 shouted. (that's my end of the year field trip. U jelly?) I was shocked. We got out to the big city, and hailed a taxi. "Im gonna buy doughnuts- DONT JUDGE- and everyone is coming. Like it or not." My dad said. We pulled up to a grocery store. We saw a brown haired woman rush into the store with a unnaturally white haired woman. But she looked young. We wandered around the store, and we're totally lost. Sky goes and taps the lady from walking in, the brown haired one. Her voice is smooth and bold. She only gets to manage to say 'hi' before the white haired woman takes over. "They are over in the Bakery that way" the white haired lady says. Sky thanks them and we head over there. "Which one do you want, Taylor?" Asked Sky. "That one!" I say pointing to a doughnut cookie. Duh! Everyone picks out their doughnuts, and Sky was acting really weird now. He was saying 'yap yap yap yap' everywhere. "Hush little Sky, don't you dare say a word!" I sung. He pouted, "But I wanna speak-" I cut him off. "LISTEN TO THE LULABY!" I said, louder. He crossed his arms, and the 2 women were about to burst into laughter. I said, "Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week!" Bowing at the end. My mom and dad and Sky followed. "Yeah! We-" I cut him off. "CAN'T YOU LISTEN TO THE LULABY!?" I say loud again. They bursted into laughter. I smiled at this.
"I think we'll get along just fine" I said.
Soon, the brown haired lady offered us a ride to our hotel. Of course, we didn't decline the offer.
In the middle of the ride, my dad looked disgustedly at his phone. I tilted my head, and he said, "I reserved our hotel for the wrong week!" I wanted to do a face palm. So badly. "You can stay at my place for the time!" The brown haired lady offered. Sky said, "If it wouldn't be too much trouble" and she shook her head.
She introduced herself:
Brown haired lady: Chell
Unnaturally white haired lady: GLaDOS
She dropped off GLaDOS at her house, and then drove us home. Chell soon lead us to the guest bedroom. It had 2 queen beds. "Make yourselves at home!" Chell cheerfully announced. I was sleeping with my mom and Sky was with Dad. I have to admit, I felt awkward sitting in someone else's home. So I pretty much and sat there and worked on a professional logo for my channel. Soon my mom joined me and we sketched one another, giving up on my logo. Sky and dad were... talking about random stuff. One second, skating, the next Pokémon. Soon I heard a door open. Then an boy voice and 2 girl voices entered the house. It seemed like a normal home for a long time, and about 15 minutes later, mom went down to see if she could help with anything. She came back with not helping. Soon, a man voice that had an EPIC OMG IM FANGIRLING YAYAYAYAYAYAYA British accent. Before I knew it, a waft of food came into our bedroom. It smelled like pizza! YAY! 10 seconds later, Chell came up and told us pizza's here. I set down my pencil and sketchbook and let Sky and dad go first. My mom was behind me, so I was 3rd. When I finally could see all of the people, there were 3 kids, none that looked around my age, and a grown man. Obviously the grown man was Chell's husband. But gosh, he was extremely nice. He smiled at everyone of us. "This is our youngest, Austin, this is Emily, and this is our oldest, Rosie" Chell confirmed. I smiled and waved. "And this is my husband, Wheatley" she finally said. "Hello" he said in a British accent. "Hi! I'm Sky, and this is Mario, or you can call him Red, Tiffany, or you call her Cupquake, and Taylor, or you can call her Cookie" Sky said, cheerfully. Wheatley smiled and said, "Help yourselves!" Meaning the pizza. I grabbed one slice of pizza. I ate quietly, everyone did. It was highly awkward. I'm lucky I finished all of the recording for my Minecraft Parody before we left. I started to edit with my player. I remixed "Roar" by Katy Perry.
Before I started, I listened to it again:
Louder, louder than an ender
Cause' I am the champion,
And you're gonna hear me WIN
WI WI WI WI WIIN
WI WI WI WI WIIN
WI WI WI WI WIIN
You're gonna hear me WIN
I smiled. Perfect. I was almost done uploading my video, and then my mom tapped my shoulder. "Can I see it?" And I nodded. I clicked play for her, and she smiled.
"I love it" was her only words.
It was almost 11 pm, and I was extremely tired, so I wound down and went to sleep.