Mallllllllllllllll

"I just realized you need to go shopping for clothes" my mom spoke. I froze. Mind reading parents. Bleh. "Maybe if you're good we'll take you to... GameStop. Plus we will get you, your favorite, food!" my dad said, smiling. "YOU KNOW ME SO WELL I LOVE FOOD AND GAMESTOP" I yell. "Get in the car! Y'know, the red one." my dad said, smiling at the word 'red'. I slapped on some worn out Uggs, a mint tee shirt that said

"Report Card:

Being Awesome: A+

Friends: A+

Eating Food: A+

Being Me: A++++++++++"

And some torn jeans. :3. "C'mon lil' Tay Tay it's time to partay!" my mom yells. I roll my eyes and run outside. One of my favorite songs to mock was on. Titanium. "MACHINE GUN! FIRING AT THE ONES WHO RUN! AH AH AH AH AH! YOU CAN SHOOT ME DOWN *acts like tripped* BUT I WON'T FALL *says 'But I did'* I'M OBVIOUSLY NOT TITANIUM!!" I yell/sing. My parents are just laughing their heads off. I mock some more songs, when we finally reach the Mall. The Mall is HUGE!!! My mom smiles and said, "We'll pay for anything and you can have us go anywhere" my dad says. Sweet! I lead them to this one clothing store, kinda for gamers. They had all video games, tees and even characters, you name it! Minecraft, Portal, Portal 2, Don't Starve, Sims 3 and Prop Hunt! I brought a some Minecraft tees that said "Gamers don't die, they respawn", "Don't dig straight down!" and "That'ssssss a nicccccce everything you got there. It'd be a ssssshame if sssssomething happened to it..." With a pic of a creeper. I got a Portal tee that had "Wheatley Labratories" and another one with Glados as a potato and one with a orange and blue portal saying "Portal". Lastly, I got 3 Sims 3 tee shirts. The green diamond thingy, a little Yorkshire Terrier in Sims 3 pets and a custom sims 3, (it'll be shipped to my house with my sim on it). I also got a Steve, a mini portal gun and a Sims 3 diamond. We paid and my mom said, "Red dat my new favorite store" and I nodded. "I have to admit that was a pretty good store" dad said, shrugging. We brought a bunch of clothes and accessories. I got myself a cute pink bunny case for my phone. "Hey I need to go to a craft store for new DIY Geeky Goodie episode. Meet you guys at the Food Court around 1. I checked my phone. It was 12:15. "Alright. Cya later Tiff" my dad said. I stood by my dad, and he said, "So... I went here last month and I saw a store you might like" and he started walking. "Mhm?" I say. "Here" he said. Before me stood a store called, "MINECRAFT HEAVEN" then we walked it. I ran over in awe when I saw "Hangable Minecraft Cookies" I grabbed like forty, to be exact, of them. "OMG YOU'RE MCCOOKIEGIRL!" A girl shrieked. "Last time I checked I was" I say. "I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS CAN I HAVE AN AUTOGRAPH?!" She screamed. "Of course!" I say. I scribble, "Cookie" on a piece of paper. "Thanks so much!" She shrilled. She skipped back to her mom, I think it was her mom. I dunno. I also grabbed a foam diamond sword, and I saw a poster. Above had a sign that said, "Ultimate Minecraft YouTubers" and I stared in awe as I saw my mom, dad and I's personal poster. Another poster had all 3 of us. "Hey dad look!" I say. "Oh these we gotta get my dad said, taking 3 Cupquakes, 3 Reds, 3 Cookies and 4 of all 3 of us. As we checked out, the cashier noticed us. "Hey can you, Cookie and Cupquake come back on Saturday for autographs?" he asked dad. "Sure!" My dad agreed. He smiled and continued to scan and bag items. "Thanks and cya on Saturday, come at... Around 11:00 am." He calls. "Dad can I has some fooooooooooood?" I moan. "Well it's 12:57 we should probably go to the Food Court for Tiff" he plots aloud. Dad and I walk simply over to the Food Court and I saw mom sitting at a table. "How many?" Dad asks. C'mon, I'm confused, you're confused, then mom says, "68 autographs and 4 clueless boys asked me out" Oh. Well. "Well, we got an autograph signing this Saturday at 11am and we got this!" I say pulling out her poster. "How... where... what?" she stumbles. "A store called Minecraft Heaven, and Cookie over here got 40 Hangable Minecraft Cookies..." dad says, sighing at the end. I have a smirk on my cute lil' face.

We have food called 'Pepperoni Stuffed Breadsticks' (it's real and addicting)

Then we went home in dad's red car.

Sorry for short chapter!