74Wondering Minds

Start from the beginning

Claire's POV:

"Keep moving." the bastard ordered.

"Where's the car?" I asked strictly we walked for quite a few times and I think we're lost in the woods.

"There won't be a car." Cameron smiled creeply. My skin crawled as I saw this smile again.

"What do you mean?"

"Sorry sweetheart," he pulled out his gun and pointed it towards my direction. "But I'm just following Freddie's orders."

"He said I go while Luca and Dylan stay." my heart began pounding in my chest hard that I can actually hear it beating in my ears.

"Yeah I can't believe these losers fell for it as if they don't know Freddie's tricks."

"What about Angy?"

"What will happen to you,will happen to her. Again my apologies that I have to kill you oh and I never thanked you for the other night. Best sex I ever had."

"You're a twisted prick." I spoke with disgust.

"Eh I heard worse. Goodnight sweetheart." Cameron smirked and I closed my eyes saying my prayers that Adam is safe and sound. I took my last breath and listened to the sound of the gun shot.

Angela's POV:

It wasn't long until I started recalling where I heard his name.

Local fifteen-year-old boy,Michael Robert,found dead in a park by two late night joggers. For the past two weeks the police had been interrogating and they think that the gang leader,Lamar Redman is involved in the murder.

My head started to spin as I remembered all the newspapers I had kept these years they all had this name in them,Lamar Redman.

Flashback(Fifteen year old Angela speaking):

"The judge and jury have decided that Lamar Redman is not guilty. Case dismissed." the judge spoke and then slammed his hammer.

"Are you crazy?! He's the killer! Lamar Redman belongs behind the bars! He killed Mike!" I stood up and yelled in the court.

"Angy sir down!" my mom pulled me but I resisted.

"Your honor,he's the killer don't let him get away with it!"

"Young lady,you better stop talking and sit quietly." the judge scolded.

"I'm very sorry your honor,it's just that she and Mike were really close." dad stood beside me.

"I understand but the court had decided. I'm very sorry."

"But he killed Mike!" I yelled feeling my chest getting tighter and the oxygen not reaching my lungs. "He's the killer! He killed Mike! He killed Mike!"

Hands were keeping me in my place as I sobbed intensely. I couldn't help it anymore and I had a meltdown followed by an asthma attack.

"HE KILLED HIM! LAMAR REDMAN KILLED MIKE! HE KILLED HIM!" I kept screaming and shouting hitting whoever touch me.

End of flashback.

He killed him. Lamar Redman killed Mike. He killed him. I kept hearing the screams of my fifteen year old in my head.

The room grew quieter until a gun shot was heard,Dylan's head snapped upwards.

"What was that?" he quickly asked but I wasn't paying attention to what was going on,I was only focused on the cries inside my head as if I was lost and no longer in the same room they were in
"He killed him," I repeated quietly. "Lamar Redman killed Mike."

"What?" Dylan asked.

"He killed Mike."

"Angela?"

"Lamar Redman."

"Angela!" Dylan's voice brought me back to reality. When I looked up I saw Freddie or Lamar staring at me.

"You killed him," I spoke. "You killed him." Tears began forming in my eyes and my throat burned.

"Killed who?" Dylan asked worried.

"You killed...Mike....Lamar Redman killed Mike...and got away with it," I breathed quickly and then the room began spinning and I was dizzy,my whole body was shaking. "You killed Mike! You killed Mike!"

"Angela calm down!" Dylan started yelling over my shouting. "Shit. Angela calm down! You'll have an asthma attack if you continue to breath like this! Get me out of this ropes!" he started pulling his hands and jumping in his chair while I was breaking down.

"You killed him!" I shouted and cried. "Why? Why?" I leaned forward but the ropes were keeping half my body still,then came the coughing and gasping for air. My lungs hurt so much,air wasn't reaching them and I couldn't help it anymore.

"Angela!" that was the last thing I heard before the voices started to get muffed and my vision blurred until I blackout while gasping for air.

Claire's POV:

With closed eyes I took my last breath and waited for Cameron to pull the trigger and end everything. My mind was set on Adam,he must be in LA now with Kathy. At least he's safe. I love you Adam. Luca,him,and I should've been a happy family and Angy and Dylan were supposed to get married and have children of their own. We would've made a big wedding together and lived happily ever after but no. All of this had crashed down and it's all because of them.

Funny how something so small like the bullet can end a human beings life and the funnier thing is that it was actually created my man himself. Sad it is that human are such control freaks that they like to take complete control on everything that they had created something to play the role of God using it. Anyone can hold this weapon point it towards somebody and decided whether to let them live or die in the spot.

I inhaled deeply and waited for him to pull the trigger as a tear rolled down my cheek. Everything will be over in a second.

Boom.