Chapter 17

Amy POV

Thursday came soon enough, and I found myself trying to calm my nerves before I tell Tyler my final answer. The already rang and I was at my locker, waiting. I looked around, it seemed as if he wasn't coming so I started heading towards the doors. Out of nowhere that boy pops up with a sly grin on his face.

"So Amy, what will it be?"

"Well... I accept your offer, only on one condition."

"Anything."

"You bring me home at 10."

"But that's so early." Tyler pouted.

"Or I will have to decline your offer."

"Okay, okay I will bring you home at 10. I promise." I smiled. "I'll pick you up at 6." He added. I nodded. All of a sudden I hear squealing behind me.

"I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO SAY YES!" I turned around to see Adreanna running down the hallway right at me with her boyfriend Colton trailing after her. She crashed into me, giving me a hug. "I told you Tyler that she would say yes."

"I am confused." I said.

"Tyler here was worried that you would say no, and Adreanna assured him that you would say yes; and you did." Colton explained.

"Oh." Was all I could manage to say. The atmosphere started getting awkward is we were all just standing there staring at each other.

"So Tyler where you gonna take her?" asked Adreanna

"That is a surprise that only she will find out." Tyler answered while winking at me, and Adreanna basically melted. All I could do was blush.

"I have to get going, see you all later!" I said and rushed towards the double doors because I realized that Tabb is waiting outside. I practically run into the car, Tabby looked anxious.

"So..."

"Tyler is picking me up at 6 and he promised to bring me back at 10." I searched her face, to see how she would react. To my surprise, she slightly smiled and nodded her head.

"Well, I'm excited for you."

"Really?"

"Yea really, you're going on your first date with one of the most popular boys in school! And I trust you that nothing will happen." I smiled at those words.

Tabitha POV

I actually honestly happy for my best friend. I feel like I was a bit harsh on her earlier this week so I'll be excited with her about this upcoming date. When we got home, I decided to tell other surprising news.

"So Ames, remember when we were younger we would talk about living together?" Amy's face lit up.

"Are you about to say what I think you're about to say?"

"That depends on what you're thinking." I giggled. "Amy Sullivan, may I ask for your permission to move into your house and live with you?" She started squealing and jumping and ran to hug me. There was so much joy in the air, man I missed it.

"Wait, what about your family? And signing the papers and other stuff?"

"I already talked to my parents, and they helped me out with everything. Besides it's not like we're moving to another state."

"True, ha-ha." Amy giggled. My cheeks started to hurt from so much smiling and giggling, but I didn't mind at all.

Amy POV