Chapter 1

Seven years later
Senior year
Tabitha's POV

I never forgot that day. The day we vowed to change the world. Amy wouldn't let the idea slip out of my mind. Even at the thought of that made me laugh. Come to think of it, we have been talking a lot (brainstorming) about ya know changing to the world and everything. Amy and I were sitting on my bed in my room, brainstorming as usual. We took a break and ate some oreo's, and looked out the window as the sun was beginning to set. "It so beautiful!" breathed Amy. "I know, God makes everything so beautiful." I replied. She (Amy) nodded with a wide grin on her face.

Amy's POV

Wow it's like Tabby read my mind! I mean God's artwork is just breath-taking, and that's what I want to show people. That's one reason why I wanna change the world. There are so many reasons why I want to change the world. I turned to look at Tabb's clock; 5:40. "Whoa there, gotta start headin' home. See ya tomorrow?" " You know me" Tabb answered. I laughed, have her a quick hug and left.

Walking home, I was thinking about all the good things God has done in my life. I got home, opened the door to see my mom on the floor. What happened!?

Hey everyone, so I decided to just do the second chapter/part or whatever you wanna call it. So um please vote, comment, share. I might even do shoutouts. So yea.
-Sparkle_and_Shine101