Chapter 15

David POV

One question came to my head as I closed the door to the bathroom. Why? Why would she that to herself? I quickly went into her room, which looked almost just like my sisters with posters everywhere but they were not of One Direction, grabbed one of her sweaters and went down stairs. As I was walking up to the stairs I heard Tabitha yelling.

"HOW COULD YOU?! YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO DRINK, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU."

"It was just beer... I honestly didn't mean to, I was pressured." I heard Amy say quietly with her voice cracking a little. My heart broke a little for her. But I can understand why Tabitha lashed out on Amy, but I don't think she should've yelled at her. I silently and awkwardly walked to the stairs, as I looked up Tabitha was hugging Amy, while Amy was crying on her shoulder. Tabitha noticed me standing there, and motioned me to come and place the sweater on Amy.

Amy POV

As I tried to defend myself, I knew Tabby was right. I didn't think that would happen. I felt a tear sliding down my cheek.

"Aw babe, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to yell at you like that. I'm just worried about, I don't want anything to happen to you." Tabb said while sitting down next to me. She pulled me into a hug and I placed my head on her shoulder, the tears still rolling down my face. I felt someone slip my sweater around me, I mumbled a small thank you.

"What day is it?" I asked.

"It is Sunday," replied David. I gasped.

"Oh no! How late are we?"

"Actually," Tabitha spoke while looking at the clock, "we got 45 minutes, and you live 30 minutes away." I felt my body relax just a little. I only have 15 minutes to get ready.

"O-ok so Tabb come with me," I turns to look at David, "I'm sorry but don't have any extra guy clothes for you to borrow." David waved his hand, as if it wasn't a big deal. I didn't have time to insist, I just grabbed Tabby and dragged her to my room.

"Quickly find something in my closet, and put it on. Then do your hair or whatever you need to do." Tabb nodded and started going through my closet. I found a long turquoise dress, a lace- like small cardigan with short sleeves, a silver bracelet and some silver earrings, and I slipped into my sandals. Of course I took my bible. I quickly curled my hair, and as I looked in my full size mirror; I kinda liked what I saw (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=197107844), my mind started wondering if David would like it but I quickly shook my head and dismissed that thought. I glanced over at Tabitha, she looked so gorgeous in her outfit (http://www.polyvore.com/spring_church_outfit/set?id=197124713). We rushed downstairs, David was already waiting in the car. The drive to church was silent; and as we got to our church, the service was just starting. As I walked in some people were giving me pitiful looks, others were looking at me with disgust. I tried to avoid it, but that didn't help. The people just continued staring, I began getting really uncomfortable.

The service went by pretty quickly, like usual. As Tabby, David, and I were walking out of the building; a girl from our youth group, Eve, came up to me.

"Do you really think you can just go to a sinful party the night before church, and then come to church like nothing happen?!"

   Yo, yo, yo what's up yall??  I'm sorry it takes so long to update, but I finally got Chapter 15 up! If the links didn't work, maybe you could copy and paste the links to see the girls' outfits. Thank you so much for being patient with me. Comment, I love seeing your comments! Or message me. I love you all, God bless.