Jackie was quiet for a moment and then burst out laughing. "Oh...my...god! That's...so...funny!" she spit out between laughs. Then she stopped. "No, seriously, what happened? And who in the hell is this weirdo?"

"That's what happened, I'm telling the truth," Scarlett said. "And it's not very nice to insult celebrities."

"Celebrities? This guy is a celebrity?" She burst into another fit of giggles.

Scarlett put her mouth next to Hunter's ear and told him to take off his little disguise. When he did, Jackie went quiet.

"Hunter Hayes?" she shrieked.

"Shhh!" Hunter and Scarlett screamed at the same time.

Jackie's hands flew to her mouth to cover it. "Sorry!" she whisper yelled. "But seriously?"

"Yep. He's here to hang out for a bit."

"Uh...okay? Hi Hunter, I'm Jackie, Scarlett's roommate. I'm sorry about calling you a weirdo, because you're really not. In fact-" she started to ramble but Hunter cut her off.

"It's fine. If I were you, I wouldn't have believed it either," Hunter responded. "But it's nice to meet you."

Scarlett went over to her closet and pulled out her guitar. She sat down on her bed and tapped the place beside her, telling Hunter to sit down. He did. She began to strum her guitar to his song "I Want Crazy".

"You really like that song, don't you?" he teased.

"You have no idea," Jackie commented.

"What?" Scarlett questioned.

"You've been playing and listening to that song since the school year began. You haven't really played anything else except his new song."

She blushed and began strumming her guitar again, not responding to Jackie.

"Aww, did I embarrass you?" Jackie asked, her voice an octave higher. "How cute!"

"Shut up Jackie!"

Hunter laughed. "You two are too funny."

"It's a love hate relationship," Scarlett responded, still strumming her guitar.

Hunter just sat there and listened to her play his song beautifully. When she was done, she looked up at him smiling.

"That was pretty good, but let me teach you some more specific notes," he said.

He took her guitar from her and played some notes. Then he handed it back to her. She attempted to copy him, but made a few mistakes. He helped her by grabbing her hands and helping her strum. They were laughing by time she had successfully completed it.

"Now that you've got it down, how about you play and I sing?" he suggested.

"Or we could do a little rendition of your performance with Danielle Bradberry and I can sing with you," she said.

"Sounds good to me!"

She started to strum and he began to sing. They sang together, smiling at one another and making faces, trying not to laugh. When they finished, they both cracked up.

"You almost made me screw up!" she complained, pushing him playfully.

"Hey, you had it coming," he said. "Do you want to learn 'Invisible'?"

"I would love to."

"Alright, well-" He started but was cut off by his phone ringing.

He picked it up and yelling could be heard on the other line. He winced and held it away from his ear, looking at the wrist that wasn't holding his phone. His eyes widened when he saw the time. It was nearly 5 o'clock already. He needed to leave for the next show soon.

"Alright, I'll be back," he said before hanging up.

He got up from Scarlett's bed and faced her.

"Management is a bit mad that I snuck out and they want me back. I need to get going for the next concert," he said.

"Alright, I'll walk you down," she said, getting up and putting her guitar away. "Get your disguise back on."

"It was nice to meet you Jackie!" Hunter called as they walked out of the room after he had dressed up.

The walk to his car was too fast for Scarlett's liking. She didn't want to be selfish, but she didn't want him to go. They were having such a good time.

"I really had fun today, Scarlett," Hunter said, leaning against his door.

"I did too. Thanks for bringing me back to see you," she replied.

"It was my pleasure," he smiled. "Here, let me give you my number so we can text or something. Next time I come out, I want to hang again."

She nodded and handed him her phone. He quickly put his number in and gave it back. They just stared at one another until he opened his arms and grabbed her, pulling her into a hug. To the both of them it felt as if they hadn't just met. It felt as if they'd been friends for years.

The wind blew as they pulled away, causing Scarlett's hair to fall in front of her eyes. Hunter instinctively pushed it behind her ear and looked her in the eyes. Before they both knew what was happening, their lips had joined, their eyes closing. Once Scarlett realized what was going on, she pulled away frantically, touching her fingers to her lips. Her wide eyes were on Hunter who was grinning. He kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear, "I can't wait to see you again," before getting in his car and driving off, leaving Scarlett there in shock.

~COPYRIGHT 2014~