chapter two- Justin

Hey, you made iit to the second chapter :) congrats!

This chapter was written by yours truly, the other was written by Hallie_Is_Hot

And yes, I am writing in a guys point of veiw, and yes, I am a girl.

so stop right their, and like the story, becuase I should at least get that pat-on-the-back for TRYING to understand a guys head. :)

so, hope you like it!

__________________

Chapter two:

JUSTIN

“Hudson, shouldn’t the limo be here by now?”

I turn around to face Hudson, the guy who had been there for me since I had been in diapers.

He was tossing a basketball around, not the slightest bit worried our limo was 30 minutes late.

“Chillax, dude. You won’t be late to your own concert.”

He was right, of course. There’s no way they would leave Justin Taylor, teen heartthrob and billion dollar superstar uncared for.But I’m miffed that the driver isn't here yet. I shouldn’t have to wait for him, he should be waiting for me, right?

After what I swear was an hour, the driver FINALLY decides to show up.

“Come on Hudson!” I call back over my shoulder as I make my way to the car. “You don't want to lose your time onstage with all those hot chicks!”
Hudson rushes over. “That would be bad.” he gasps, out of breath. “Because I definitely want some time with the ladies.”

____________________

“People, give it up for the one, the only, JUSTIN TAYLOR!”

That’s my cue.

I run onto the stage, plastering my trademark smirk on my face. Its yet another one of these stupid concerts, where I sing the SAME songs in EVERY state, and have to pretend like I love each one of them. even though there about flowers, and roses, and chocolates, and blugh! But, even if I can’t choose what I sing, I can choose how well I sing it. And if I have to admit anything, it’s that I can sing pretty darn well!

So I show off my pretty boy voice,making all the girls scream even louder. Then it’s the time when I invite ten girls up to the stage, and sing to them as if they are all my one and only’s.

“‘Kay everyone listen up!” shouts Hudson, who’s joined me onstage. I laugh realizing his microphone was down pretty low, no wonder he was shouting. Some girls look shocked that he came out at all, but there’s no way he’d miss the chance to pick his favorite girls out of a stadium.

“My bro. Justin has been looking  at yah girls out there, deciding who to invite up to the stage, so he can sing out his heart to them. And do you know who he’s chosen?”

All the girls scream, a chorus of pathetic “pick me”’s.

“He has chosen...........” Hudson pauses for effect and then he turns to me, and we share a secret grin.

He knows the drill just as well as I do. After touring 38 states with me, Hudson and I worked out a deal. He picks half of the chicks, I pick the other half, we get our fair share of swooning girls.

I point to a girl on the front row. She had blonde hair, and striking blue eyes. Pretty, I guess.

She screams, and all the girls around her squeal. In a second she’s standing up on stage fluttering her eyelashes in the worst possible way.

Only nine more to go

Slowly, switching off one by one, Hudson and I pick pretty girl after pretty girl. I’ve just finished picking the ninth girl, a redhead, when I see her.

She has beautiful bond hair and bright blue eyes that seem to dig deep down inside me. It’s like she can see my soul from 50 feet away. She was beautiful.

Not to mention, the gorgeous 5 feet tall body she has.

In that one simple word, I’ve summed her up. Gorgeous.

But their’s nothing I can do. I’ve used up my last pick, leaving the very last one to Hudson. I want to trade out one of the girls, I want her up here on stage, so I can say talk to her, so I can see her up close. I feel this strange pull to her, and I don't even know why. All I know is that I have to get close to her. Right now. I seriously considered jumping off the stage but then thought better of it. Paparazzi was watching, they are always watching. Not to mention my manager. I frowned thinking of whose wrath would be worse.

Huson is picking now, hovering his finger teasingly back and forth, driving the girls insane.

I can’t stop looking at her.

Then, he decides

With a chuckle he whispers to me, “Wow, this ones a hottie” he points at her.

The girl with the blue eyes, blond hair, and the black dress.

My gorgeous girl.

_______________________

Hudson’s flirting madly with Gorgeous (as I nicknamed her) and I’m gritting my teeth. I won’t admit to Huson that I like her, because he so obviously feels some sort of affection to her, too. I’ve never seen him so animated.

As they dance along to the song onstage Hudson starts getting it on. He’s trying his hardest to make her laugh, his flirting no longer subtle. She smiles at his jokes, her head tipping back with each laugh. I can’t stand it anymore. I have to introduce myself.

So, when I pass each bouquet of roses to each girl, giving them each a kiss on the cheek, I smile my biggest when it’s her turn.

Now she’s in front of me, and I lean forward and say, “Why hey there, gorgeous, what’s your name?”

she glares at me, obviously not liking my endearment. and I’m suddenly confused, isn’t it every teen girls dream is to be called pet names by yours truly?

Well, apparently not, because as I lean into her, going in for a kiss on the corner of her mouth, my not-so-subtle-way of telling her she’s cute, she mutters, “You think you’re so cool. No doubt you love your own reflection just like Narcissus.” Then a little louder she says, “So stop flirting.”

My thoughts of flirting with her vanish. When did she get so mean? Didn’t I just see her laughing and dancing with Hudson? So I decided to stay safe, giving her my normal peck on the cheek.Her soft, rosy cheek.

And for the rest of the concert I’m thinking about her, about what she said.

and who the heck is Narcissus?

 ___________________

so, what do you guys think?

here are you q's:

Which do you like better, Hudson of Justin?

Which one should date Allison?

Do you think justin is a snob?

and do you know who narcissis is?

and what should happen next?

answer the q's please!

as always, like, commnet, follow, LOVE 

*E