Little Styles (one direction spanking story)

So Here is the deal I'm 13 years old my name is Yasmin Styles and I live with my sick mom,and tragically she is dieing of a sickness with no cure, today I will start the beginning of my new life but in order to start I have to tell where it all ended!

********

"The summer is only a day awayyyy, tomorrow, tomorrow it's only a day away!!!" I song to myself as I dusted off my window in my small closet sized room.

"Yasmin!" The sweet voice of my mom's drifted up the stairs, "could you please come to the kitchen," She didn't have to as me twice but then again she never did,  I quickly walked to the kitchen passing a nicely dressed women who sat on the couch hold papers on her lap. "Hey mom, umm who's the lady on the couch?" I questioned quietly.

"I have to talk to you," She paused taking a breath, she looked exhausted "Is everything okay?" I moved over to her medicine bag, roughly grabbing it and a cup of water "The lady works for a band she is here to get you and bring you back to your new home" she said stopping me and my movement, she began rubbing my back trying to comfort me.

"What? So your throwing me away,to someone you don't even know-"I said trying to connect the dots that didn't belong and currently nothing made sense.

"YASMIN, stop I could NEVER throw you away, the band's name is One Direction they will explain,"

"No, mom." I sharply said, turning away from her, I mean this is crazy I'm a kid they are just KIDS and again "You don't even KNOW them!"

"I can't raise you, let along allow you to slowly watch me pass away" my mom said defeated, letting tears run down her face.

"Whatever I'll go pack, I'm pretty sure you don't want me to waste your time, right?" I said before running upstairs throwing things into my traveling bag I know that what I said was wrong but my whole life I have done nothing but be good and do only the things that would make HER happy but now I'm being thrown away to some band that I don't even like she must REALLY hate me right!!!

I ran from my room to the living room where the lady and my mom sat talking I through myself into my moms arms "please don't give me away please" I cried but she only can reply by "I'm sorry the damage is already done, you will understand sooner or later, you will.....trust me" before she kissed my head and place a rag to my mouth causing blackness to take over but before it did I'm sure I saw a tear slide down her cheek and connect with my blue sweater....

--------5 Hours later--------

I wake up, and began to freak out I was in what looked to be a plane, was I up in the air I looked up to find 5 guys looking at me oh my god what the fuck I fall asleep for like a few minutes and I'm up on a plane up in the sky with a world wide famous band staring at me how long was I sleep for...back to more important matters I'm up in the air OMG....NOo..... It's just that I'm afraid of high places I guess my face was kinda saying it all cause Zayn grabbed my hand to comfort me but it failed so Louis told me a story that completely made no sense but some how it calmed me down after 5 more hours we landed I was scared but not because of the plane ride anymore but because of the five boys I HAVE to live with now.

We made it to a car but they made me but on a jacket and told me to cover my face as The boys lead me to the car I heard screaming and yelling but you know it comes with the life right as Niall closed the door to the car Liam wasted no time in telling me the rules

"okay Love,

#1- there will be no running

#2- there will be no lieing

#3- talking back

#4- no fight back

And most important no-"

I cut him off

"look if you think I'm following any of those shitty rules you have got something coming" everyone looked at me shocked

"and most important NO cursing" Harry finished off through gritted teeth

"oops... Sorry but I thought I made myself clear the rules you have made can go out of the fucking window cause as far as I'm concerned-" before I could finish Louis pulled over the car causing my to fall forward due to no seat buckle on. Louis snatched open the car "an I thought WE made our self clear to or did you fail to listen, okay I hate to be the grandpa of the group but boys I think maybe a spanking should be a punishment every time she steps out of line" Louis said and not before long nods filled the car he closed the door of the car and went back over to his side before finishing the drive to THEIR house which will NEVER be mine "whatever" I mumbled before turning to my phone and earplugs for comfort.....