Sanyukta said while panting hard.

"Sanyukta"

She heard the voice she didn't wish to hear atleast for now.

"Sanyukta....let's go "

She didn't react to his voice ,she just smiled at the lil girl and played with her.

"Sanyukta...listen to me "

"Gargi baby will you play outside I need to talk to uncle "

The lil girl turned towards Randhir and pushed him with her all force.
He stepped back two steps.

"Because of you she was crying ...you are bad uncle ....you didn't kept your promise"

She ran outside making randhir more upset.

"Sanyukta ...look I am sorry I just got call from the hospital....Amrita is fine now ...."

Sanyukta digged her nails in her palms .

Again she was just a option not a priority.
She agreed that it was about Amrita's health but at least he could have inform her but he had forgotten about her.

"Okay...let's go "

She walked away.
He followed her,thats when she saw her talking to parag.
Gargi who was in her arms kissed her cheeks.
They looked as a cute family.

"What the hell I am thinking ?"
Randhir cursed himself.

"Auntie when will you come again ?"

"Ummm...now this time you come to my house "

"Pinky promise"

Sanyukta laughed lightly and said
"Pinky promise "

"Take care of her parag "
To which parag nodded.

Every person entering in our life basically comes with a motive.
Parag was drunk as it was his wife's birthday yesterday he was highly drunk .
He pushed his daughter the whole scene was seen by sanyukta who was trying to figure out where she could go .
She didn't wanted to go to her mother's place not atleast before hearing randhir's explanation.
Her whole anger was targeted towards the man who was highly drunk and was abusing a child.

A drunkard person got to know the importance of his daughter and sanyukta got a shelter for night.
Gargi protected her father inspite of the fact that he pushed her and she was hurt.
Parag had decided not to drink but it wasn't going to be easy he was addicted but he promised to take care of his daughter.

Sanyukta was looking outside the window she was lost in her own thoughts.

They reached home,kavya welcomed her with a warm hug.

Randhir irritatingly received Amrita's mother's call.

"Yes aunty "
"Randhir where are you ?"

He cancelled the call Because he was getting irritated and at this moment he wanted to talk to sanyukta.
He felt clearing things with her were more important than going to hospital.

"Sanyukta "
He was shock to see her keeping her mangalsutra on table.

"Randhir congratulations your wife is back and you had already said she will be your priority....Anyways so here ends our story .Thanks for some beautiful moments"

"I was foolish to think that everything will be fine .I am not required in his life .It's good if I leave now "

Her brain consoled her heart.

She went inside washroom,she wiped her tears.
Washing her face several times trying to stop the tears.
She wiped her face but still the traitor tears ditched her.

Randhir caressed the black beaded necklace.
The memories of their marriage came back.

She came back in the same dress she was kidnapped.
She took her all belongings.

"Sanyukta let me explain"

"Randhir there is no need to explain things to me there was never YOU & ME, and there aren't any chance in future too "

Sanyukta was walking away when randhir gripped her hand .
He pulled forcefully towards him.

"According to you Out story ends But Our story Will end only and only when I will end it "

The way he intensely looked into her eyes ,the audacity of his words made her flinched back.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Hey guys I am back with another update hope you enjoy it.

There are two new entries .
Parag Deshmukh
Gargi Deshmukh.