I cut on the heat and waited till the car got warm then I pulled out the parking lot making my way yo me and Layla 2 bedroom apartment. Even though we made good money we still lived in a small house. 2 bedroom and 1 bath a kitchen and living room.

It was about a 15 minute drive. I pulled into the apartment complex I got out locking my car door. As I went up the stairs i could here arguing I hurried to get inside. I open the door to see some man holding lala by the hair with a gun to her head.

"You move bitch and you will die to" the man said. "My eyes filled with tears I didn't know what to do. My only friend was about to get killed right I front of me.

"Where my damn money" he asked. "I don't have it" she cried out. He yanked on her hair harder and slammed her head into the table. "Please stop I will give you what ever money you need" I shouted.

The guy looked up and licked his lips. "I got something better in mind" he said walking towards me still having the gun pointed at LaLa. he grabbed me by my hair pulling my head back.

I felt as his hand ran over my body. A tear fell from my cheek. "Stop crying hoe" he said slapping me across the face. I fell to the ground and he pulled me inside the apartment by my hair closing the door behind him.

I don't see how this night could get any worse I thought to my self. "I'm sorry" LaLa mouth to me. As the guy got on top me he became to remove my jeans. "Damn well ain't that nice" he said.

He got of me and called someone. "Yeah there two" he said. "Yup hurry" he said then hung up.

"See this is what happen when you don't pay ya pimp money lala" he said pointing the gun to her.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "Pimp" I asked looking at lala. "Bitch did I say speak but if you must know ya girl be prostituting her self and now she coming up short on money" he said.

" is this true" I asked her. "Yeah" she said putting her head down.
*Jay*

I got a call from my nigga put one the hoes not paying they money and they lived in the same apartment complex as Tianna.

Once I arrived I decided to stop by Tianna first. I walked up the stairs and turned the knob on her door. I'm P-money I don't knock.

I walked in to see my nigga have her and lala gun point. "nigga tf is you doing" I asked getting angry. "Well lala ain't pay her money" he said. "Nigga get that gun on my girl rns I will put one between yo eyes" I said. Tianna quickly got up and ran over to me as he put the gun down.

I felt a sting on my face no she ain't just slap me. "The fuck was that for " i yelled. "Fuck you and don't even speak to me again fuck every mother fucker in this room." she shouted.

She moved her hand back about to slap me again but I caught her hand. "I wouldn't do that again if I was you" I said through cleanced teeth.

She rolled her eyes. She went to her bedroom. "Take LaLa to the trap and let her work off the money she ow " I said to my nigga. I grabbed his arm as he walked by me. "Don't touch her again or we gone have problems" I said.

He nodded and walked out in shut and locked the door behind me. Yeah he my nigga but he know who writes his checks.

"Tianna open the--" before I could finish the door swung open and she walked past me the bathroom I followed behind her. I open and locked the door behind me.

"We need to talk" I said. "Nigga ain't nothing to talking about you pimp hoes period point blank I don't want shit to do with you" she said rolling her eyes.

I went and kissed her and she kissed me back I picked her up and put her up the sink. She wrapped her arms around my me k ass the kiss got deeper. I undid her pants as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I enter my hand and massaged her private. "St..stoo...stop" she finally got out in a moan. I didn't listen I kept going. I pit my finger inside her and moved up and down she squeezed tighter on my shirt.

Once her moans got louder I knew what she wanted but I stopped. It gone be fun fucking this girl I thought... but just not now.

She open her eyes and mugged me she soon pushed me away and got off sink and fixed her jeans and went to her bedroom. I followed behind I strip down leaving me in my boxers and wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close.

"Your mine" I whisper in her ear she didn't say anything she just moved around till she got comfortable in the bed and we slowly fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2!!!! woooo took me two days to write just because I kept taking breaks. But like i said in my other book My Thug i ned yall to start commenting and voting my books and following me!! so please so so :)