Camping (part #2)

~Tashi pov :

"Two persons in one camp tent." Mr. Ben,our teacher and instructor for the trip , says.

I furrow my eyebrows as I look between Emma and Hannah who look at me and then each other also with furrowed eyebrows.

You remember the time when you have a group of three best friends including you and you are asked to pair up in a group of two in a project? That's what happened here.

Involuntary my eyes go towards Jason,who is leaning against a tree, thinking what will happen now when we will be sleeping separately? What if we take same tent? But-

"And I'm going to pair you up for that." He says smugly, and I mentally make devil horns above his head.

Groans flew across the students which are scattered between the clearing where we had set up tents just a while ago. We are in the middle of the forest with sun setting down.

I feel at peace in this surrounding. This green shades, giving me a sense of joy and peace.

"So here is the list......", And with that names start to call out with the tent number allot to them. We notice that the pairing is made in alphabetical order. I look, thinking who might i be gonna pair up with.

"Emma and Ellen ." A girl with red hair and sharp cat-like green eyes moves ahead with a bored face and looks around for her partner as Emma walks towards her with her own sassy walk, Ellen raises one eyebrow at her.

"Eve and Fallon....."

Names..more names... Hannah got paired up with a guy name Grayson much to Nick dislikes who has a look that a child gives to his parent when he doesn't got what he wants.

Nick got paired up with Nicole and again much to Hannah dislikes who is stiff but hiding her emotions.

Jason got paired up with some guy named James.

I cross my fingers, hoping to get paired up with Taylor,who is looking at me then at teacher with an anxious and hopeful look. His feet moving up and down on the ground.

"Sean and Tashi..." My eyes become wide and lips curl as I have tasted lemon.

I look at Taylor who is pouting at me with an irritated face and then at Sean who is looking at me with a smug which says 'you can't run away or I knew this would happen', when he sees me looking at him, he gives me a wink while i grimace.

Oh God. Why me?

My eyes move behind him to see Luca, standing there with his hands inside his pockets giving me an unnerving look which makes me uneasy so I avert my eyes away from him .

"Hey partner. Guess we are up for a challenge? " Sean says while standing beside me.

"For a hell of a challenge. " I nod.

After everyone paired up ,with Taylor with some guy, Mr. Ben gives us some instructions what to do and what to not. Where to go and where to not and tell us that we are allowed to go around as long as we stay away from any trouble, making Sean snorts.

I huff as I move towards our tent with Sean tailing behind me.

I slump down on a makeshift bed at one side as Sean sits on another. I look at him with unfazed look when I sense he has been staring at me for so long.

"What ? "

"Are you going to stay here ? "

"No, I am planning on going and taking a look around. "