When they get back, the group begins to play a game of volleyball. Moka passes the ball to Yukari and Yukari asks, "So you aren't afraid of humans, Tsukune?", as she sends the ball to him. "Not at all.", he replies as he knocks the ball towards Reiji. "I don't know why anyone would be afraid of humans.", Reiji adds as he knocks the ball towards Mizore. "Humans are much more dangerous than you can think, Reiji.", says Mizore as she sends the ball over to Kurumu. "Yeah, they don't exactly like us that much you know.", Kurumu adds as she bounces the ball to Moka. Moka sends the ball over to Reiji and says, "Well, not all humans can be that bad, right?" "Some humans can be good people too. Even monsters have a few rotten eggs.", Reiji says as he knocks the ball towards Tsukune. As Tsukune hits the ball over to Yukari, he says, "How about we change the topic to something else?" "Agreed, but what should we talk about?", Yukari asks as she prepares to hit the ball. "I don't know.", Kurumu adds as she hits the ball to Mizore before Yukari can. Everyone lets out a slight chuckle at the interception, but Yukari doesn't think it's funny and glares at the bustier girl for her behavior. "So, what are we going to do later?", Mizore asks as she sends the ball over to Moka. "I don't know.", Moka replies with an uncertain look on her face as she bounces the ball to Reiji. Reiji laughs and says, "I'm probably going to build a sand sculpture since swimming is out of the picture.", before serving the ball back to Yukari. "We'll probably just swim since we are at the beach and all.", Yukari says as she attempts to hit the ball again. But to her dismay, Kurumu steals the ball again, sending it to Tsukune while saying, "Yeah, that sounds about right." Yukari is furious and shouts, "Kurumu! Stop stealing my balls!" Kurumu laughs and says, "Sorry, you're just so short that I didn't see you there." Yukari glares at her and says, "This means war!" Kurumu laughs again before shooting back with, "Then bring it on, shorty." After the young witch switches sides, Tsukune serves the ball to Mizore, who gently knocks it over to Kurumu. Kurumu quickly jumps up in the air and spikes the ball down at Yukari. Yukari, however, dives for the ball and knocks it to Moka. "Here you go.", Moka says as she sends the ball back to Yukari. Yukari leaps into the air and ferociously spikes the ball at Kurumu, but she backhands the ball away, saving her face, but causing the ball to go full force into Tsukune's face and knock him unconscious. "Oh no, Tsukune!", Moka shouts as they all crowd around him. "I'm sorry Tsukune. Please wake up.", Kurumu begs as she kneels down to his side. "Nope. He's dead. Great job you two.", Reiji says as he checks for Tsukune's pulse. Yukari and Kurumu turn pale and scream, "What!?" Reiji laughs and says, "Wow, you two are too gullible. He isn't dead, only unconscious." "Don't scare me like that, Reiji!", Kurumu shouts, pissed that he did such a thing. "Yeah, that wasn't very nice!", Yukari adds with an irritated glare at the demon boy. Reiji just laughs however before saying, "Neither was hitting someone in the face with a volleyball. You two need to learn some self control." Mizore tries to wake Tsukune up with an ice block to his feet, but it doesn't seem to be working. "Nope, he's out cold.", Mizore notes as she throws the ice block in the cooler. "I'll watch over him. You girls can go and play in the water or something.", Reiji says as he sits next to the unconscious Tsukune. "Well I can't go in the water so...", Moka says as she sits down next to Tsukune. "Tsukune might be hot when he wakes up so I'll be here to cool him off.", Mizore says as she sits next to Tsukune too. "Oh hell no. I'm not letting you all make me look bad. I'll be here to cheer Tsukune up when he wakes up.", Kurumu says as she sits down with them. "Me too!", Yukari shouts as she plops down next to them. Reiji sighs and says, "Fine, but don't complain when you end up wasting so much time." With this, they all patiently wait for Tsukune to wake up.

After almost an hour, Tsukune regained consciousness. "Look, he's waking up.", Moka says as Tsukune begins to open his eyes. "Rise and shine sleepy head.", Reiji says as Tsukune sits up and the boy sees that his friends are all around him. "How long was I out?", Tsukune asks as he feels his sore face. "About an hour.", Mizore says as she looks at the sun's position. "We're so sorry about knocking you out like that Tsukune.", Kurumu says as she hugs him. "Yeah, we're both very sorry.", Yukari adds as she also hugs him. "You guys. I'm fine, so there isn't anything to be sorry about.", Tsukune replies with a smile. The two girls look at him and say, "Oh Tsukune.", before squeezing him with their hugs. "Hey, save some room for me.", Mizore says as she hugs Tsukune. Moka blushes and says, "I want to join in too.", then hugs Tsukune from behind. "Damn, can't you all give the boy some space?", Reiji asks as he gets up and lights himself a cigarette. They simply laugh and the four girls tackle Tsukune onto his back. As he lays on his back he looks up to see bright yellow flowers on a hillside. "What are those?", he asks as he points to the flowers on the hillside. Everyone stops what they are doing to look at where he's pointing and Reiji says, "Well lets go find out." The group gets up and begins to trek to the top of the hillside. Once they make it up there, they see a giant field of sunflowers. "Wow, this is gorgeous.", Kurumu comments. "Yeah, this is a great view.", Yukari adds. "Lets get a closer look.", Tsukune suggests as he starts walking down a well kept path towards the sunflower field with Reiji following close behind. "Wait up guys.", Yukari and Kurumu shout as they follow after the boys. As they wander the sunflower field, Reiji feels a familiar tingling in the back of his head. "I know someone's watching us, but there are too many hiding places to check. I'll be on guard and if they try anything I can block it and counter.", Reiji thinks to himself as he keeps a close eye on Tsukune so he doesn't get lost in the field. As the group keeps adventuring through the field, they start to hear a couple nearby talking about the sunflower field. "We need to get out of here. It isn't safe here.", the woman says nervously. "Why? It seems just fine to me.", the man replies as he looks around. "You don't know? This is Witch Hill! People go missing here all the time! They say the witch who lives here captures any human she finds and tortures them to death.", the woman says in a serious tone. The man sighs and asks, "Where did you get all of this information? The internet?" "I have my sources, now lets get out of here.", the woman says as she grabs him by the arm and pulls him down the trail. Kurumu snickers and looks to Yukari as she says, "Hear that? Apparently there is a witch who goes around capturing humans." Yukari scoffs and says, "You shouldn't believe everything you hear." "Well, what I do know for sure is that little kiddy witches like you get on my nerves.", Kurumu says as she gets in Yukari's face. Yukari simply lifts her wand and drops a golden wash tub on the girl's head. "What the heck was that?", Kurumu growls as she snatches the pan off the ground. Yukari laughs and says, "It was just a wash tub." Tsukune walks up to them before Kurumu has the chance to smash the pan against the young witch's head and says, "Hey, there's no need to fight. Besides, we need to head back anyways. And Yukari, remember, no magic." Yukari sighs as she puts her wand away and walks with Tsukune, Kurumu, Reiji, Moka, and Mizore back to the camp site.