Beach Time Fun

Late in the morning, Reiji is walking with Kurumu, Mizore, and Yukari to the bus stop. "So we're going to the human world for our club trip. That should be exciting.", says Reiji as he puts his hands on the back of his neck. "Yeah, we're probably going to go to a beach and enjoy the nice weather.", Yukari exclaims in her excitement. "I can't wait to show Tsukune my new bathing suit.", Kurumu says with a smile as she holds her face, thinking about Tsukune's reaction to the sight of her mostly naked body. Mizore sighs and ask, "Is it a bathing suit or just a strap?" Kurumu just glares at her and says, "Even if it were a strap, Tsukune would still prefer me over you, snow cone." Mizore glares back at her and says, "No, he'd prefer me since I have more self esteem." As they glare at each other, Reiji glares at both of them causing them to stop their bickering. He sighs and says, "Well, we shouldn't keep them waiting. I bet Tsukune and Moka are at the bus stop right now." All of the girls are shocked by this idea and rush to the bus stop without hesitation. As Reiji and the girls arrive at the bus stop, they see Tsukune and Moka standing next to each other. "Hey, what do you two think you're doing!?", Yukari shouts as she rushes over to them. Reiji sighs and says, "Well, it looks like I guessed correctly." "What are you trying to pull Moka? Are you trying to steal Tsukune away from me", Kurumu asks accusingly as she walks over to to them and gets in Moka's face. Moka blushes nervously and says, "Not at all. I swear." Before Kurumu can respond, they all hear Ms. Nekanome say, "Hey everybody!", as she hangs out of the bus driving towards them. "Ms. Nekanome?", Tsukune asks with a confused glance to the cat woman. As the bus stops in front of them, Ms. Nekanome walks off of the bus to them and says, "Great, everyone's already here nice and early. We can all leave for the human world once you've all taken your seats." "Why are you here so early Ms. Nekanome?", Mizore asks as she also gives the teacher a confused look. Ms. Nekanome puts her right index finger over her own chin and says, "Well, I just wanted to go to the human world as soon as possible and was hoping that you'd all be early so we could leave as early as possible." Reiji looks around and asks, "Well, where's Ginei then? Shouldn't our Club President be joining us on this kind of thing?" Kurumu laughs at this for a moment before saying, "He flunked a few classes so he has to stay behind and take make up classes." "But you failed a few of your classes too, Kurumu.", Yukari adds, causing the succubus' eyes to widen. Kurumu rushes her onto the bus, literally pushing the little girl up and into the bus as she says, "Don't worry. I already dealt with my make up work." As everyone makes their way onto the bus after them, Mizore says, "I bet you're just skipping them, aren't you Kurumu?", and Kurumu gets a nervous look on her face. "Don't be silly. Now lets get going.", Kurumu says with a panicked look on her face as she sits in a seat in the back on the right side of the buswith Yukari. Mizore sits in the seat in front of them and says, "Fine with me." Tsukune and Moka sit in the same seat just opposite of Kurumu and Yukari. Ms. Nekanome sits at the front of the bus on the right side and Reiji takes the whole back seat for himself. With everyone seated, the bus drives off into the tunnel to the human world. And as the bus drives into the human world's portal, Reiji lays down in the back seat and falls asleep.

When the bus finally reaches the end of the human world portal, it hits a bump in the tunnel's road causing Reiji to wake up. The boy quickly sits up and stretches before saying, "Man, that was a good nap. We must be close to the human world by now." As the bus exits the tunnel everyone sees the human world through the bus windows. "I-I'm home!", Tsukune exclaims happily as he stands up and looks out the window. "Well you sure seem excited.", Mizore says with a confused look, surprised by his reaction. "Yeah, you sound like a human or something.", Kurumu adds and Yukari looks at him with a slightly worried look. Moka looks to them with a panicked look on her face and says, "Tsukune grew up in the human world, so his reaction is completely normal, right Tsukune?" Tsukune suddenly realizes what he just did before quickly sitting back in his seat by the window and saying, "Yeah, that's right." Kurumu smiles and says, "Well that's good to hear.", but Yukari still has a slightly concerned look on her face, but it quickly fades when Tsukune smiles at her. The bus suddenly stops, and when the group looks out the windows they see they've arrived at a beach, to which everyone gets off and grabs the stuff in the luggage compartment of the bus to take down to the shore to setup their campsite. They look all over the beach until Ms. Nekanome says, "Here. This is a perfect spot. Put the stuff here please." The girls and Tsukune place the few bags that they were carrying in the area that she requested and they turn to Reiji to see that he's carrying ten big bags and a cooler, but can't see exactly where to put the stuff. Tsukune leads him to the spot and says, "You can drop it here.", and Reiji literally drops everything there. Everything lands perfectly and Kurumu says, "I'm not sure if that was skill or just luck." Reiji laughs and says, "I like to think it was a little bit of both." The girls go to the nearby girls' restroom to get changed into their bathing suits and the boys go to the boys' bathroom to get changed into their swimming trunks.