Yang: "So... you'll go with me to downtown Vale?"

(y/n): "Yes Yang... like I said, there's something I have to do. Don't worry, I won't intrude at your investigation... maybe..."

Yang: "Ohh... how will you get there? You know you can just join me in my motorcycle..."

(y/n): "Ahahaha! Yeah, I have a better idea"

As we moved to the garage of the school, I move up to my precious Bumblebee and make sure she's fine and ready to go. I look over to (y/n), keys in hand, moving towards the deeper part of the huge garage which probably had the vehicles of the school and teachers. I revved up my engine but then hear a louder engine; it was the starting of a car.

I looked to my side and see a Lamborghini Aventador colored (f/c) slowly move beside us. My eyes widen and my jaw drops as the window rolls down to see (y/n) with a smirk and teasing cocky eyes.

Yang: "That's sooooo cool..."

(y/n): "I know right"

Neptune: "H-how'd you even-"

(y/n): "I have a friend who doesn't need this anymore so... I took her in, gave her a few upgrades and voila! I became far more cooler. So, what can ya say Hotshot? Get in Neptune"

I snap out of my complete awe and try to focus. This guy sure is a lot of fun!

Yang: "Don't get too cocky. Bumblebee is far more superior!"

(y/n): "Oh it's so on!"

When he said that and I saw that smile on his face, I feel myself get pumped up as well. As my motorcycle got revved up so did I; adrenaline pumping through my veins. I can tell on (y/n)'s face as well that he's having fun. It was the biggest smile I've seen on him so far.

(y/n): "It's a race then! Junior's bar right?"

Neptune: "Wait what? R-race?"

Yang: "Yup! Last one there gets a dare!"

Neptune: "W-wait! What race?! I-I didn't sign up for this!"

(y/n): "Testosterone! C'mon Neptune! Count it down!"

Neptune: "W-wha? I-I mean 3! 2? 1-"

Immediately, we both blast right off the garage and begin our race. As we zoomed through the streets that slowly became less crowded, there was one thought that stuck through my mind.

Yang: I've never felt my heart beat faster and it's all thanks to... (y/n)

A big smile now on my helmet clad face.

Blake POV

I can't believe that (y/n) joined up with Yang. It's not that I'm jealous or anything! It's just that... well, I don't know why myself but it just really bothered me. But now that I think about it, Sun joining me is the best thing to do since he is a faunus like me.

But still I can't help but think what those two are doing... well, at least Neptune's there to keep watch...

(y/n) POV

Neptune and I arrive at the club right at the almost abandoned part of Vale. Barely anyone could be seen outside and it was eerily quiet; there were barely anything that gave life to this place. I park on a free space near the club, taking my time as I obviously won the race. Trailing behind me, Yang parked her own vehicle and jumped down from it. Both me and Neptune stepped down of the car with Neptune ready to hurl.

Yang: "Hey! That's not fair! You cheated!"

(y/n): "There were no rules to cheat against. We never said we can't use semblance"