Prologue

Kon'nichiwa my lovely Lavenders! XD welcome to my new story! Please sit back,relax, and enjoy!

{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}{#}

Riiiing!!! Riiiing!!!

Uggghhhh....morning....

I opened my eyes and threw the alarm clock on the wall,breaking it into pieces.

I got up and looked at the wall clock.
7:00 AM it said

7:00 AM

7:00 AM

7:00 AM

Realization in 3

2

1

"Shit! I'm late!"

I quickly took a bath and then changed into my school outfit and went downstairs into the kitchen.

Quickly grabbing an apple and ran into the living room.

I quickly said goodbye to my parents and ran off the house.

Oh yeah,I forgot to introduce myself!
*ahem*

Yo! The name's Lucy Celestia Vermillion Heartfilia. I know,I know...I never say hello or hi. It's mot in my vocabulary. Now,back to the introduction. I'm 16 years old and a high schooler. I'm also the leader of the gang called FairySlayer gang. The most famous gang here in Magnolia. I'm also known as Celestia the Star Dragon in my gang.

I have a waist-long blonde hair,but my friends always say my hair is golden blonde. I also have brown eyes, again, my friends always say I have 'warm chocolate' brown eyes. I also have pale skin,again,my friends always say that I have fair smooth skin.. --_--

And yeah, like I said,I'm the leader of the gang,so I always break the rules in the school. And I forgot to say that all boys fall head over heels in love with me. But I would always reject their love or confession or whatever. But not THAT harsh. I'm kind you know..*wink* *wink*

(Me:says the leader of the gang...remember Lucy,you're a gangster,a leader at that.)

Reminds the girl who always forget everything *smirks*

(Me:tsk...just continue the introduction!)

Alright,alright...calm down tiger.

(Me:shut up! 'Lion' only calls me that,not you!)

Who's this 'Lion' you're talking about?

(Me:my best friend of course..)

Hey Readers! Author-san is interrupting the story!

(Me:EHHHH?! Sorry my lovely Lavenders. I have to go...before I could kill a certain someone *glares at Lucy who whistles innocently,looking around)

Now,where was I? Oh yeah! I'm the tactician in the gang and the smartest one,though my friends always say I'm the most childish one...