Puppy Love (Part 10)

Start from the beginning

I started my car and pulled off as I wiped my face, I can't believe he was basically playing me the whole time..

Eric's P.O.V.
• 1988 •

A lot of shit changed since 1984, me and Lovely are still separated which has given me a lot of time to think, I was wrong for what I did and no matter what I do, I'll never meet another Lovely.

She let's me have Lay'lani on the weekends which is coo, I met this guy named Andre aka Dre a while ago and we became good friends, I gave up that dealing shit and gave all my drugs to my best friend big man before starting a record company with Dre.

That's right I said it "A record company", I never pictured it either or making a song myself but it all happened like it was meant, and now we finna go on this big tour with some of my acts that are signed to my company "Ruthless Records", and some other people.

"I love you Lani", I say as I hugged her.

"I love you to daddy", She says as she hugged me back before running upstairs to her room.

I slowly looked at Lovely as she wrote in her book.

"What's that", I ask before sitting next to her.

She slowly looked at me before looking back at her book.

"Poetry", She answers.

"Coo", I say with a smirk.

Of course I've been wanting to be back with Lovely for the longest but she found a new man and knows not to bring him around my daughter, I been with other females to but it ain't shit serious, neither is she and one day we will be back together; I've learned my lesson and the karma kicked my ass, I just wanna show her that Lani and her are all I need.

"Well I'll see you in a few months", I say before getting up and walking to the door.

"Months?", She says with a frown.

"Yeah, I'm going on tour remember"

"Yeah but.. Okay", She says as she continued writing.

"Love you", I say before leaving.

Home Is Where the Heart Is
• 8 Monthz Later •

The tour was the most amazing experience I'd ever had, the women, food, hotels, pools, parties, everything was just crazy. Everyone knew our songs, we got chased by fans and the police, shit low key feel like "Fuck Tha Police", made some kinda history.

"When we finally got back to California, I took a long shower and went straight to Lovely's house; I walked inside and was shocked by the site; the guy she was with was on one knee holding a ring, I felt sick to my stomach and my whole body was stiff.

How could this happen..?

She looked at me and I could tell she didn't expect for me to be home so early, I walked away from her door and left home; I walked inside and sat on my couch as I held my head low, my eyes started to water because I knew that I'd truly lost her.

I would have stayed and told her how I felt but I didn't wanna feel dumber then I already did; I slept in the dark for a few hours before feeling someone tapping me, I leaned up and saw Lovely.

"Eric I-."

"You love him it's coo", I say cutting her off.

"No i-."

"It don't matter, if you want him do whatchu gotta do", I say cutting her off again.

"Eric I didn't say yes to him", She shouts.

"It don't even.... You didn't?", I question.

"No", She answers.

"Then what you spend the whole day doing?"

"Help him move out of my apartment", Shs answered.

I tried to hide my smile but I couldn't, "Why you say no?"

"You know why", She answers.

She continued, "But.. I want a man who takes me seriously and really cares about me."

I rubbed her face. "I love you... and I never wanna be without you, I swear on my life I'm that man", I say as I looked in her eyes.

She smiled, I pecked her lips repeatedly and she laughed as she hugged me.

Last one coming soon ♥