nagito komaeda (lemon) (na-got-toe koe-mahd-doe)

it's not like,, super lemon?? but it's kinky so may as well warn (;
•••

this means nothing.

The way he's touching you. The way his breath is making the hairs on your body stand. How he's making you cry out his name.

meaningless.

All you are to him right now, right here and now, is a toy. Something to be thrusted into. Something just to be used for fake love and real pleasure.

"Hah... N...Nagi...Nagito"

Nagito drags his nails down your back. You bury your burning face into your neck. You kiss his neck gently. Nagitos hands make their way into your hair. He doesn't pull it, but he gently strokes it.

"Oh.. Oh (Y/N)..." Nagito breaths ..."I wish... I wish I could fall in love with you... you- you're so beautiful..."

Nagito thrusts into roughly. You let out a cry of pleasure. The boy you're making love to traces his fingers up and down your arm.

"F...fall... in l-love... with me..." You whimper.

He kisses your lips gently. The hand that was tracing your body makes it way to your cheek. He gazes into your (E/C) eyes. You stare into the eyes you fell in love with.

"I-" He grunts softly as he thrusts into you more. A little gasp escapes you. "I can't."

You stop. Nagito looks at you confused. You stare into his gray blue eyes that are filled with lust.

"Nagito? Do- do you know what today is?" You ask.

Nagito shrugs. "I loose track of time during moments like this."

You sigh. Nagito begins kissing your neck and grinding a little. Little gasps escape you.

"I-it's..." You hesitate to tell him.

"Come on just-" He softly grunts as he thrusts into you. "-Just tell me."

Another sigh. "Valentine's day..." You whisper sadly.

Nagito chuckles as he rubs his hands on your back.

"This day holds meaning to you, (Y/N)? You're really sappy." Nagito says.

Before you can reply. Nagito places his finger on your mouth.

"A romantic like you shouldn't be having meaningless sex with someone like me." Nagito tells you.

You don't say anything to him.

He knows this means nothing.

How you wish it meant something.

Slowly and awkwardly you climb off the boy. He doesn't say anything, but he lays on to the white sheets of the bed. You only sit on the edge. All you can do is stare down at yourself and judge. Your naked body exposed to someone who could never love you. The bites and kisses left on your body were only there for his satisfaction.

"(Y/N), come lay with me. I'm cold." The white haired male mumbles.

"Why would you wanna be all snuggly with me?" You snap. "I mean nothing!"

Nagito comes up behind you wordlessly. He sits on his knees, and he puts his chin on your shoulder. His arms are lazily wrapped around your naked torso. You close your eyes, enjoying the comfort he's giving you. Even if it's not out of love.

"Come on now. Valentines holds some meaning to you. I may as well show some sort of affection towards you. I mean you were so... so desperate to see me today."

Nagito let's out a pathetic little laugh and you feel him shake his head. He kisses your shoulder.

"Now come keep me warm or whatever. If you want you can borrow a shirt of mine." Nagito soothingly says.

"Nagito? Why are you being nice?" You ask.

"Because (Y/N). I'm not heartless. I hate to say it but seeing you so filled with despair makes me loose hope for you." He tells you.

You stand up, not saying a word. You stretch a little. Nagito stands up as well.

"Do you just want to go home?" He asks.

All you do is shrug. You walk around the little room and collect your clothes. Nagito stands there by his bed.

"(Y/N) do you-"

"No- yes? Maybe!? I- I don't know!" You exclaim.

After putting on your bra and underwear, you sit back down on the opposite side of the bed. You bury your face in your hands.

He is messing with you so hard right now! Acting so nice?! Offering to take you home? Offering you clothes? Asking to lay with him?! He knows you love him dearly and he just... does this? Your head is spinning. Nagito claims he can't fall in love with you but he's doing what a lover would. All you can do is let your emotions mix and wonder about everything.

"I upset you. Naturally." Nagito huffs.

You feel your face. It's wet. Great, not you've cried in front of him. How did this happen?! One moment your on top of him, making love and the next you're crying on his bed.

"No- it's- I'm sorry." You whisper.

"C'mon, let's get you home." Nagito says as he walks over to you.

"C-can I stay?" You shakily ask.

"Sure, just cause it's your beloved holiday or whatever." Nagito replies as he puts on a pair of boxers.

You puff out your cheeks. "It's not because it's Valentines." You tell him.

Nagito chuckles at you. He climbs on to his bed and lays down. He pats the open area next to him and you crawl over. Nagitos arm is wrapped around you almost lovingly.

"I'll be gone in the morning though, don't worry." You tell him, yawning.

"Oh of course you will be." Nagito says, sounding annoyed.

"What?" You sleepily question.

Nagito doesn't reply for a couple of seconds. You assume he's ignoring you.

"Goodnight." You whisper as you slowly doze off.

"Hey (Y/N)?"

You sleepily hum in reply.

"You know how..." Nagito hesitates for a couple of seconds. "You know how you always say I should fall in love with you?"

You slowly nod, trying to not to pass out.

"Well I... I don't think I have to do something that's already been done."

You smile sleepily.

"Tell me about it in the morning."

•••
(1008) im so terrible?? i'm sorry????this is bad!!!!!!! i'm sorry?!!! either way i hope you enjoyed 💕 it was EVERYwHeRe bUt !2!2!2 im not going to go on, just accept it's terrible and move on