What is going on!?

Me: It's a lovely day walking to the lair and if I ever stop singing I will ex-

*rock is thrown at the back of my head*

Me: FACK!!

~¤*《A few minutes later》*¤~

Me: *wakes up to have duck tape on my wrists and ankles and tied up to a chair in a room*

Me: Ok wtf *looks to my right* *sees quidditch_dominator also tied to a chair*

Me: DOM!

Dom: Oh. Hey Sam

Me: Ok how did you and I get here?

Dom: I don't know

Mysterious Voice: I may have had something to do with it

*rotanimod_hctiddiuq aka Mod emerges from the shadows*

Me & Dom: OH COME ON!!!

Dom: How the heck did you get in this story anyway?

Me: Doesn't matter! I can use my amazing author powers to get us out of here and make him go away! *snaps fingers but nothing happens* *does sit again but again nothing happens*

Me: WHAT IS HAPPENING!?

Dom: WHY AREN'T YOUR AUTHOR POWERS WORKING!!!

Mod: Because I took them away

Me: YOU BASTARD!!! YOU'RE NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE IN THIS STORY ANYWAYS!!! HOW DID YOU GET HERE ANYWAYS!?

Mod: I had help

Me: From who? The only way people can come into this is story is if I let them!

Another Mysterious Voice: Or from me

*a guy emerges from the shadows*

Me: *sigh of annoyance* Let me guess, your my opposite right? Like how Mod is with Dom

Guy: Yes. My name is 42smaerD_latsyrC. I also go by Mas

Me: Of course. So you're the opposite of me?

Mas: Yes

Me: Smart?

Mas: Yes

Me:  Handsome?

Mas: Yes

Me: Can actually speak in Spanish?

Mas: Sì

Me: Actually LISTENS TO OUR PARENTS?

Mas: Yes! Now no more questions!

Me: Fine *mumbles* fuckass

Dom: *snickers*

Mas: SHUT IT!

Dom: MAKE US!!!

*duck tape is suddenly tapped over our mouths*

Me: *thinks* FACK! Well we're screwed!

Dom: Yeah we are

Me: Wait! We can communicate through thought!

Dom: I KNEW THERE WAS A REASON WE WERE CONNECTED!!!

Mas: Now you two stay right here

Mod: We're going to go to other universes to kill off other versions you

Me: IF THEY TOUCH ANY OF MY SENPAIS I WILL KILL THEM MYSELF!!! SLOWLY.... WITH A BLUNT OBJECT!!!

Dom: CAN I JOIN!?

Me: HELL TO THE YES YOU CAN!

Mas: Yeah see you never suckers! *opens a portal to another universe*

*mod and mas walk through the portal and they portal closes after them*

Me: FINALLY THEY'RE GONE!

Dom: So how are we gonna get of of this?

Me: *looks around room* *sees a table close to us* *remembers something from 'Castle'* I have an idea!

Dom: What is it?

Me: This *starts skooching the chair over to the table* *puts check on the table* *somehow manages to get some of the duck tape on my face onto the side of the table* 3... 2... 1! *moves face away from table and the tape rips off* OOOOWWWWWWW FACK!!!

Dom: YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

Me: Finally years of watching 'Castle' has paid off! Ok now for my hands... I GOT IT! *starts nibbling at the tape on my right wrist*

Dom: GO SAM! NIBBLE THAT TAPE!

Me: *after a few minutes finally nibbles a hole in the tape* *rips the hole and my right hand is free* FREEDOM!!! *rips tape from my left wrist and does the same with ankles* VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!!

Dom: YEAH! NOW HELP ME PLEASE SIS!

Me: GOT IT! This is gonna hurt though *rips the tape from Dom's mouth*

Dom: OW!

Me: Sorry sorry!

Dom: It's ok

Me: *rips off tape from Dom's wrists and ankles*

Dom: *jumps off the chair* VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!! Ok we now need to find a way out of here

Me: Maybe I can use my author powers again?

Dom: Go ahead and try

Me: *snaps fingers and portal appears* I DID IT!!!

Dom: YAS!!! YOU DID IT!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

Me: Thank YOU! Now let's go find Mod and Mas!

Dom: *nods*

*we both jump through the portal*

~¤*《To be continued in the next chapter of my Homestuck Randomness book and because I like cliffhangers》*¤~