I rage over Harry Potter

WARNING!!! SPOILER FOR THE 5TH HARRY POTTER BOOK 'The Order of the Phoenix' IF YOU HAVN'T READ THIS OR ANY OF THE OTHER BOOKS THEN DO!!! NOT!!! READ!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Me- *reading 'The Order of the Phoenix' with donnie in lab*

Me- *reads out load to donnie* Harry let out a low whistle. 'Bet Percy loved that.' Ron laughed in a hollow sort of way. 'He went completely berserk. He said-well, he said loads of terrible stuff. He said he's been having to stuggle against Dad's lousy reputation ever since he joined the Ministry and that Dad's got no ambition and that's why we've been-you know- not had a lot of money'

Me&Donnie- WHAT!?

Me- *continues reading to donnie while holding back tears* 'I know,' said Ron in a low voice. 'And it got worse. He said Dad was an idiot to run around with Dumbledore, that Dumbledore was heading for big trouble and Dad was going to go down with him, and the he-Percy- knew where his loyalty lay and it was with the Ministry. And if Mum and Dad were going to become traitors to the Ministry he was going to make sure everyone knew he didn't belong to our family anymore. And he packed his bags the same night and left. He's living here in London now.'

Me&Donnie- WHAT!?

Me- *closes book* *holds to close to face* WHY YOU PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS!?!? *throws it across the room*

Donnie- how could percy do that?

Me- *rants* i know! i would choose my family and you guys over my job any day! he just sacked the Weasleys and just went to the ministry! like who da shell does dat to their FAMILY!!! THEIR FREAKING FAMILY!!! LIKE WAT!!! DA!!! SHELL!!!

Leo,Mikey,Raph- *walk in*

Leo- what's going on

Me- PFFFFFFFFF

Donnie- something happened in harry potter and she's ticked about it

Me- *rants* YOU BET IM TICKED!!! PERCY JUST SACKED HIS OWN FAMILY FOR THE DIRT BAGS HE CALLS THE MINISTRY!!! HIS OWN!!! SHELLING!!! FAMILY!!! WHO!!! DA!!! SHELL!!! DOES!!! DAT!!!! TO!!! THERE!!! FAMILY!!! THIER!!! FREAKING!!! OWN!!! FAMILY!!! AAAAAGGGGHHH!!! *faceplants on the table*

Turtles- 😓

Raph- wow sam, i didnt know you could get this angry

Me- *lifts head up* 😡 ITS NOT BEING ANGRY!!! ITS CALLED FANGIRLING!!! LOOK IT UP!!! *faceplants*

Turtles- 😓

Me- *silently rants to self*

Leo- time to call the mental hospital?

Mikey,Raph,Donnie- *nods*

Me- *lifts head* 😕 *runs*

Turtles- *chase after me*

Raph- GET BACK HERE SAM!!!

Me- NEVAH!!! t(•U•t)

Raph- 😠

Me- 😨 SHIZ!!! SONIC MODE FREAKING ENGAGE!!! *runs faster*

Leo- well since sam is busy, ill do the outtro

Mikey- awww 😢 but wanted to do the outtro

Leo- 😑 FINE!!!

Mikey- 😄 YAY!!! PEACE OUT SAM'S CUTIES!!!✌