The Final Battle(Part 3)

Previously on Winx Club Hidden Princess:

Icy cursed under her breath and quickly turned to face her sisters, muttering a rushed plan to them.

"We can't do that! If we loose, they will vanish as well!" Darcy yelled in response to Icy's plan.

"Suck it up Darcy! It's our last option!" Stormy screamed.

They formed a triangle, hand-in-hand with one another and chanted an evil spell.

"Oh Ancestresses! Grant that by thou power we may be able to defeat our enemies and bring an everlasting darkness to those who dare oppose us. We command you, oh Wicked Witch of the Darkness, Lysslis, Almighty Witch of Ice, Belladona, and Merciless Witch of Storms, Tharma to aid us in battle and destroy all light that may be present through our hardships!"

Currently on Winx Club Hidden Princess:

A dark mist surrounded the Trix as they finished their incantation. Soon, all of the mist dissipated as if it was being sucked back into wherever it came from. Once onlookers could see the Trix again, they were horrified by the gruesome image in front of them.

"It's... not possible" Miss Faragonda muttered in astonishment.

There stood the Ancestral Witches, or a better term would be the modern versions of them. The Trix almost looked like they did during the battle on Pyros, except Stella might say they were even more horrendous.

It looked as if Icy, Darcy, and Stormy grew a few hundred years older and walked through a thorn bush with their dull, new robes. The Ancestral Trix took in their surroundings as if they were refreshing their memory of Alfea. They stretched their bones with unnatural 'cracks' and 'pops' here and there. Then, their gaze fell upon the Winx and the army of gathered Specialists, Fairies, and witches.

"Alfea looks a little more... tattered than I remember, wouldn't you say Faragonda?" Old Icy remarked with a sneer and a scratchy voice  that most definitely didn't belong to her.

"What do you want Belladona?" Miss Faragonda tried to sound brave, but she could never forget the heartbreaks those witches caused her and her friends in the past.

"What's the matter? Didn't you miss us?" A transformed Stormy cackled as a hurricane started to brew as far as the eye could see.

"We have no time for your games Tharma! Tell us your goal and we'll make this battle a quick one!" Griffin yelled over the harsh winds from the middle of the courtyard where her and her students had gathered.

"Dear Griffin, you were always so hasty weren't you?" A wrinkled Darcy teased, her voice booming over the sounds of thunder, "As for our purpose, I would think it would be quite obvious by now. Our weak descendants simply gave us a second chance to take back what truly belongs to us!"

The Ancestral Trix unanimously turned their attention towards Bloom and the rest of the Winx who were fighting to stay flying in the same place against the gale force winds. Their eyes were closed in an attempt to protect their sight from swirling leaves. The witches slowly hovered over to where the infamous fairies were, as the Specialists and other witnesses watched in horror. 

"Bloom!" Sky tried to call out and run to her, but strikes of lightning refrained him from doing so, "Stay away from them!"

Meanwhile, all Bloom and the Winx could hear was a distant warning before it was too late. The girls could feel the evil energy seeping into the air around them. Bloom squinted her eyes through the loose branches and dust, picked up by the wind, as her breathe caught in her throat. Anyone could see the excited glint in the aged Stormy's eyes as static electricity buzzed around the threesome. 

"Tharma, cut it out I want to have a little... talk with Oritel and Marion's daughter" The ice witch  scolded.

By the time that exchange was over, the rest of the Winx had time to realize who was before them. Without hesitation, they created a convergence shield to protect themselves.

"Pesky fairies!" Lysslis yelled out in annoyance, "Darkness! Come forth at my beckoned call and punish those who oppose our authority!"

The shield the Winx had previously put up, turned pitch black and soon enough nobody could see anything.

"Stella! Help me light it up!" Bloom took control, "Flame Storm!"

"You got it" Stella responded, "Ray of pure light!"

Bloom's flames danced around them to survey their surroundings. The fire broke through their own shield, but a storm was still raging outside, above the battlefield. Specialists, Senior witches and some Alfea fairies were trying to subdue the Ancestral Trix, but they were swatted away like flies.  Stella's Sun beam broke the clouds and clear blue skies were visible once again.

"That's it!" Tharma yelled, clearly upset about the fact that her storm wasn't as strong as she remembered, "No more playing around!"

As soon as the words left her mouth, a gigantic tornado ripped through the courtyard picking up fairies, Specialists, and witches along with it.

"Tecna and Aisha, stop the tornado and take care of Stormy, or whoever the frizzy-haired one is!" Bloom called out, "Stella and Flora take down Darcy, while Musa and I get Icy!"

The Winx hurried to their assigned partners and flew to their respective areas.

"So we can either defeat Stormy and the tornado will cease to exist while the people inside get pummeled by an endless supply of loose objects, or we can disperse the tornado, then deal with Stormy." Tecna surveyed their options as the tornado continued to destroy Alfea and collect unsuspecting combatants.

"Let's go with the second option" Aisha quickly decided, "remember that spell Professor Palladium taught us in our weather unit last month?"

"Of course!" Tecna praised.

They raised their hands and let their positive magic seep out of them and towards the tornado, as a bright light infiltrated its high winds. 

"Evanescet turbinis vasti!" They chanted in unison and used all their might to expand the growing light inside of the circulating wind.

When the illumination grew to an efficient size, it burst like a balloon and the fierce winds become nothing more than a light breeze. The fairies and witches trapped inside caught and guided the falling, freed Specialists, landing them safely on the ground.

"Way to go girls!" Bloom cheered in between  exchanging attacks with the ice witch.

"Great job Tecna!" Aisha high-fived her partner before she remembered the task ahead of them, "Only three more Ancestral Trix to take down. Yippee." 

-------------------------------------

Thank you so much for all of your encouraging and amusing comments, they really make my day! Even though I don't post as much as I would like to, I go on Wattpad almost every day to check my inbox and notifications. Feel free to comment on how you think the story is going so far and I can't wait to write the next chapter! Enjoy your Spring Break and have a wonderful day!

- wonderwomen09 :D