Splash!

"WAKE UP!!!" Stella yelled at Bloom and Flora who were the last ones to get out of bed.

Blair's sleepy head poked through the branches of her mini willow tree. When she saw who it was, she yawned and went back to sleep.

"I swear that you have a death wish" Bloom mumbled, getting up out of her bed.

Flora did the same and they each went to their own bathroom to shower. When they were done they each had on casual clothes, ready for Stella's approval(all the girls are wearing the clothes in the picture above).

"Good! Now lets go!" She screamed and went into the common area where the other girls were waiting.

Five hours of pure torcher passed for all of the girls except Stella. They had finally picked out all of their dresses. They all had thigh-length dresses and each girls' had gemstones native to where they were from. For example, Bloom's looked like this:

"In Solaris's name, we only have an hour and we still have to walk there!!!" Stella squealed, leaving the others to get changed as they arrived back in their dorm

"Where is this thing anyway?!" Musa asked, exasperated from shopping all day.

"Lake Rocoluche in the Alfea Forest ground near Black Mud Swamp" Tecna responded.

In Cloud Tower

"As you all know, yet again we weren't invited to the start of year party at Lake Rocoluche, so let the most evil suggestion to pusnish them, win" Witchstress Griffin commanded all of the witches in the cafeteria.

...

Later that evening three sister witches were called to Head Witchstress Griffin's office.

"Come in" Griffin said in a harsh voice.

Icy, Darcy, and Stormy walked in with smirks on their faces.

"As you've probably guessed, I have chosen one of your ideas for the party, but since you three come as a package, I've brought all of you. Icy, your idea was simply evil, but do no more than a spell and come back. Go and show some Cloud Tower Spirit" Griffin commanded and motioned the girls to get out her office.

With the girls

"Ugh! How much further?" Stella complained for the billionth time.

"Just be quiet we are almost there!" Exclaimed an infuriated Musa.

"Good thing there's a path, otherwise we would've been totally lost" Bloom started, "I'd love to get to know this forest more"

"I agree" Flora added.

"We should be there soon, the humidity is starting to get more intense" Aisha sensed.

Sure enough the trees opened to reveal Lake Rocoluche and other Alfea and Red Fountain students already dancing.