Cascade

Five weeks passed since the party incident and the girls now call themselves the Winx. They were excelling in all of their classes-even Stella! The only problem was that they hadn't seen the Red Fountain boys since Lake Rocoluche. They had been training every hour of the day to get ready for the Day Of The Royals. Only Red Fountain students and Royals were allowed, but Bloom and the Winx got an exception.

*Knock knock*

"Come in" Came Miss Faragonda's sweet voice.

They Winx walked in, curious why they were called to the Headmistress's office on the weekend.

"Welcome girls. As you may know, Red Fountain is doing a special demonstration for the students and the royals tomorrow" She started, "However. Bloom's Aunt and Uncle have requested her presence and it would be unfair to send her alone. So-"

"I get to see Brandon again!!!" Stella cheered and high-fived the other girls.

Bloom just giggled and shook her head as she and the Winx thanked Miss Faragonda and walked out.

As if on cue, Bloom's cell phone rang and she told the girls she would catch up later.

"Hello?" Bloom answered.

"Hey Bloom it's Sky" He responded.

"What's up? I haven't seen you in forever?" Bloom questioned.

"Yeah... um... I heard that your coming tomorrow and I was wondering if you wanted a sneak peak especially since my dragon is giving me... um... some trouble" Sky sheepishly admitted.

"No problem. I can meet you in the arena wile the rest of the students are having dinner if you want" Bloom offered.

"Sure, I'll see you then. Bye" Sky hung up leaving Bloom to dwell on the thought.

I better not tell Stella or she'll kill me Bloom realized.

Hours passed and Bloom told the girls she would go and take a walk in the forest to get some fresh air. With farewells done, Bloom transformed and flew to the hovering school. As she touched down on the arena, she untransformed.

"Why hello there" Someone said in a purposely creepy voice from behind Bloom.

She threw a hard punch straight towards their face but he just stopped her fist by swiftly putting up his hand.

"You were trying to provoke me just to show off your new skills weren't you?" Bloom mused, recognizing Sky in the moonlight.

"Pretty much" Sky said with a smirk on his face.

"Show off-" Bloom started, but was cut off by a muffled roar.

"This is Cascade, the dragon I have to ride tomorrow. She keeps trying to throw me off and light me on fire. They only gave her to me because they thought Smoke was worse after what the news said" Sky explained, frustrated, as he pulled a Dragon on a leash closer for Bloom to see(She is in the picture of this chapter).

Bloom walked up to Cascade, carefully trying to get a feel for her.

"She's a Pyros dragon" Bloom's eyes widened as Cascade's cool Blue scales glistened in the night sky, "Pyros dragons can't be tamed. They like to be free, not choked by ropes and harnesses"

"Then how am I suppose to ride her tomorrow?" Sky was at breaking point.

"Calm down I'll talk to her" Bloom reassured and looked into Cascade's eyes.

I'm sorry they put you here, but my friend needs to ride you for the exhibition tomorrow Bloom stated the facts to see how Cascade would react.

At first Cascade was taken back by Bloom addressing her, but gave her opinion, I'd rather fly into a volcano than be choked by that human.

I know that your not use to this, but why are you so infuriated Bloom questioned.

I had a life, a family before I was taken here by some dragon hunters. Some students from this school saved me, but kept me here, not knowing where I was from. Since I come from a planet where there's no unnatural magic, their communication spells didn't work on me. I lived in a submerged cave called Kawailani Cascade explained sadly.

Hmm, I'll propose a deal. If you let my friend ride you for the exhibition tomorrow without reins, just a saddle, then I will personally escort you back to your home on Pyros Bloom negotiated.

Cascade's eyes widened at the sound of going back home and quickly responded deal!

Bloom explained the situation to Sky who was on edge as Bloom and Cascade communicated.

"One, how am I suppose to control her if she has no reins. Two, Pyros is too dangerous for you!" Sky exclaimed.

"First, tell me the routine and I will tell her. Second, since when did you become so soft" Bloom teased.

Sky blushed and told Bloom the routine and she repeated it to Cascade. They then mounted Cascade to see how she would do the first time(Bloom in front of Sky).

Bloom's fiery red hair shined brightly in the moonlight as it dramatically waved in the breeze.

"To answer your question from earlier - I got soft when I met you" Sky said into Bloom's ear.

Bloom turned to face Sky as his lips crashed on hers and they had their first kiss. Cascade grunted and landed as Bloom left to go back to Alfea.

She got one last glance at Sky before she flew off into the night sky.