{Chäptër 12} (Rewritten)

Walking out, Aqsa asked if I wanted to come to her house and hang out. But of course I couldn't so I had to turn her down. "Sorry, I have to babysit but catch me on the weekend maybe I could go then."

"Yea, sure I forgot you have to babysit the asshole's sister."

Shaking my head with agreement and giggling at her choice of words , we part ways. I remember as I'm walking through the double doors of the school, if Daniel is helping my dad get to me. Then he knows I'm here. Once I'm out out of the school I spot Daniel leaning against his motorcycle. I don't trust him. I don't trust him at all. I have a feeling he's working for my dad, he's the only one that would go to this extent to find me . If he finds me, I could go back to the juvie. And I hate juvie.

"Hey! What's taking you so long?" Snapping me out of my thoughts.

I look straight at him and raise my eyebrow slightly and give him one of my hard glares.

I know I seem like I'm not taking this serious, but I am I've just been taught to never handle things in public. Now if he really is working for my dad then somebody must have told him what happened. I just have to have a better eye and not get myself distracted. I know my father wants me back with him; either he's using Daniel to get closer to me  or not I cannot get distracted at any point.

I just met Daniel yesterday maybe he's not what I think he is and maybe he really doesn't have anything to do with this.

Oh Madison how stupid can you be. That's what you said last time.

"Madison?" Snapping me out of my mental argument, I see Daniel slowly walking towards me looking at me with his eyebrow slightly raised. "Are you okay?" 

Nodding my head, I replied "Yes."

He took me to his motorcycle and we got on. He started to drive to his house and through the whole ride there was a nice breeze passing through my hair. Once we got to his house there was a couple of seconds of silence, of me glaring at him until he cleared throat. "Did I really have to carry you to the motorcycle? You heard me calling you why didn't you come? Next time I'm leaving you and you're going to have to walk to the house."

"Well you don't have to worry about that because I will be walking for now on. And plus I don't trust you. I know what your trying to do and it's not happening."

"Well sweetheart, I still have manners, and to leave a girl walking, would definitely go against what my mom has taught me." He says with at grin on his face.

We began to climb the stairs and right when Daniel turned the knob of the door to his house, "Daniel Carter Mason, we've been calling you for the pass hour. And you-" pointing at me. "You were supposed to be watching my child. I'm now late to a very important meeting because I had to stay and watch my kid.

Is she really blaming me.

Daniel!

Hitting him upside the head , "Why the hell did you not tell your mom that we were in detention. I told you to. Ugh you're so ...so immature and hard headed. You never listen to a damn word your mom said, wait let me recall that, actually you don't listen to anyone. Since you were being so immature I'm probably going to loose one of the only jobs that I actually enjoy working at!"

I don't know what happened. I just snapped.

My blood ran cold in an instant. I turned my head and looked at Claire as I started to panic. "I'm so, so,so, sorry. I told  Daniel to call you to tell you that I was going to be a bit late because I didn't have your number." I began to explain to her.

"Madison calm down it's OK really it is. I was just mad I'm sorry for yelling at you. I was just really upset about something before. And I hope you aren't planning on using that language in front of Molly." I rapidly a shook my head.

"No, no I have never used such language in front of kids or on any job. I just got really frustra-" I stop in the middle of my sentence when I remember something. "Aren't you late for a very important meeting."

"Oh yes, sorry for having to cut this conversation short, but... Got to run." She literally runs. When she's halfway in her car she realizes that she forgot something and rushes back in only to come back out with her purse. Daniel and I slowly shake our heads and walk into the house.

Ugh. I mentally groan. Walk to the couch and drop my things down and look at Daniel. He has his face in a plate of cookies, which reminds me of Cookie Monster.

I slightly start to laugh while looking for Molly. "Where is Molly?" and right on cue Molly runs downs stairs and jumps in my arms.

"Madison, I missed you. It felt like years since I've seen you. I was starting to think you weren't coming back because I have Daniel as a brother." then she slightly hit me, " Why did you leave me with that." She said pointing at Daniel as he looks up with a cookie falling out of his mouth. "Look at him he's animal!" I through my head back ant bust out laughing. "Wait are those my cookies, DANIEL!! " she jump out of my arms running towards Daniel with a determination look on her face. 

This should be funny. 

"Madison, your not going to help me?" He asked running around the kitchen counter.

"No, I'm good. This is kind of funny." I laughed out. Molly finally got him and the are both wrestling on the ground. "Okay, Okay, that enough Molly." She gets off of Daniel with a daring look. 

"You eat my cookies again, you're dead, got it. Hey Madison, what are we eating for snack." She said with a big smile on her face.

"I think she's bipolar." Daniel said getting off the floor and going up the stairs.

"What do you want to eat, we can make Daniel make the cookies ov-"

"Noo Daniel can't cook. He messes the simplest ingredients up." 

"Well I'll make them. While you sit down and watch TV." She nods her head and stretches her feet all over the couch. I shake my head and make my way to the kitchen with a smile on my face. 

After getting the ingredients out, Daniel comes down the stairs with a T-shirt and basketball shorts on. "Are you making more?"

"Yes."

"Do you need help?"

"Oh no, I heard how bad you are at cooking. Maybe I should teach you."

"You know just because you are going around here acting like nothing happened don't think I forgot what you did to me. How did you learn to fight? And are you in some sort of trouble? Who's Nick, Dylan and those other guys? If you in some sort of trouble le-" I stopped hi from talking there was to many questions. Does that mean I caught the wrong guy. Ohmygosh! Ugh. Now I have to make up some sort of lie.

"They're these guys I used to go to school with last year. And they taught me how to fight. And I was dating one of them but disappeared out of nowhere and I know they're probably looking for me."

"But why were you so... scared?"

"I wasn't I just don't want to see them, now I really don't want to talk about my past. Can we just make cookies and laugh about how you're scared of your sister?" 

"I am not scared of my sister." I laugh and start to teach Daniel how to make cookies.

Well I did tell him partially the truth.

----------------
Vote,
Comment, and
Enjoy