Prologue

I'm not sure when the first chapter will be posted, but I wanted to give you all a sneak peek at what you plan on reading ;) Enjoy<3

*VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.* ;)

----------------------------------------------- 

Prologue

schiz·o·phre·ni·a

skitsəˈfrēnēə,-ˈfrenēə/Submit

Noun

      1. A long-term mental disorder of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behavior, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.

            "I'm not crazy," she pleaded, her nails digging into the arms of the wooden chair nervously as her eyes frantically flickered over the room.

            Anita Hawkins was the deranged girl's therapist, and she sent the freaking girl a warm smile. "No one said you are, dear. But you need to help us understand you."

            The girl looked up at Ms. Hawkins with wide and worried eyes, then she timidly shook her head. "T-they won't l-let me."

            "Who are 'they'?" Ms. Hawkins pestered, even though she knew she wouldn't get an answer from the fretful girl.

            To prove Ms. Hawkins' assumptions correct, the girl merely shook her head once more, refusing to answer.

            "You can tell me, dear. They can't hurt you," Hawkins whispered sweetly, planting an innocent hand on the girl's knee in attempt to calm her.

            It only made her yank away. "T-they already have," she choked out, pulling her knees to her chest to keep the therapist from touching her. "Please l-leave."

            "Now, sweetie—"

            "I said leave," the girl said firmly, her eyes turning a dark shade of brown as she glared at the therapist. Right when Hawkins thought the girl was going to scream at her, the girl started screaming at herself. "They won't leave!" she yelled, her hands flying up to cover her ears as tears ran down her cheeks. Hawkins watched in fear, not quite knowing how to react as the girl started rapidly rocking back and forth, mumbling hidden secrets to herself.

            The girl's hands rubbed their way to her face before she anxiously started dragging her nails down her cheeks. Hawkins' eyes widened as she hurried out the room to get help for the mentally insane and unstable girl.

           And that girl attempting to claw her eyes out was none other than Chloe Williams.