Chapter 22 (LAST CHAPTER)

Start from the beginning

KING'S CROWN

      “And now for your queen. CRYSTAL REED.” Mr.Duke said as everyone looked at me and cheered. I could see Gigi eyes flash purple which meant she was a rouge vampire. I looked at Tyler as I pecked his lips wishing to not let go as he nodded kissing my forehead. “They wanna make you the queen.” Tyler whispered as he let my hand go. “Save me another dance.” He said as I nodded walking threw the path that my school mates made.
          My crown mas beautiful. It was silver and blue making me even more happier as Mr.Duke putted it on my head.

Duke putted it on my head

QUEEN'S CROWN

I kept my eyes on Tyler the hole time as he looked at me with love and compassion making my cheeks go red. “Now for are king and queen dance.” Mr. Duke said as me and Tyler exchanged looks. I could see his eyes turn red as Jordan putted his arms around my waist pulling me closer. That’s when I smelt him. The alpha of all alpha’s. My eyes widen as I let go of Jordan making him evilly smile as I turned to Emily who was getting shouted out by gigi cause of her appearance. She was taking her anger out at her.
         I took the microphone as I walked to Emily taking Tyler’s hand in mine. “Leave her alone.” I said as I flashed my alpha eyes. Gigi quickly ran off as I smiled at Emily. “As much as I wanted to be queen I think you deserve this.” I said as I took the crown off. “Infact I think everyone deserves a CROWN. Hey Mr. Duke got extra?” I asked as he smiled nodding. Everyone got a crown as me and Emily had a battle. “Please take the crown.” I said as she nodded her head no. “Sorry Alpha crystal but I can’t accept it.” She said as my eyes widen. Emily eyes flashed bright yellow meaning she was a Beta werewolf. She must wears a bunch of perfume then.
               I heard the clock strike 12 as I gulped in fear. That’s when the two doors opened to revile 5 people who I could smell Alpha power from. “The Alpha pack. EVERYONE LEAVE NOW!” I shouted as people exited from the back doors except us super naturals. “Daughter. Oh how I missed you.” A man smirked as I saw Jordan and Chris walked towards him making my anger boil knowing they traded. “All I want is the book and you.” My so called father said. He had dark black hair and bright blue eyes that matched my wolf's eyes.

 He had dark black hair and bright blue eyes that matched my wolf's eyes

CRYSTALS FATHER (CLARKE REED)

         Why her?” Tyler
Asked as my father rolled his eyes. “Cause she is my air and my daughter Alpha Tyler.” My dad said making me step forward. “Sorry daddy but not today.” I smirked as I unzipped my dress to reveal my black hunting gear that Jake lend me. I rolled my neck as I saw his reaction which was priceless.
             “Just like Justice.” My father laughed as I took off my heels. I knew my mother's name but just didn’t want to say it. But my father he was never around so I didn’t even know what he looked like. “Don’t say her name.” I growled as I roared letting my teeth penetrate and my eyes glow electric blue.