Chapter Four

I stared at him, whining and whimpering in want. "Master please! Touch me! I'm so close!" I begged, tugging at the arms trying to free myself.

He shook his head and chuckled, backing away until he was at his bed. He turned around, slowly taking his shirt off. I stared hungrily and licked my lips, my eyes grazing over his small frame. Once his shirt was off, he started on his pants, bending over and pulling them down slowly.

I licked my lips, whimpering loudly in want. I arched my back in want, moving my hips trying to find some kind of relief. He was now completely naked, his curvy lean figure strutting over to his wardrobe. He opened it and pulled something out.

He started walking back to me, my eyes lighting up hopefully and my tail started to wag as he crawled back into my lap, my erection brushing against his thigh.

I panted in want, his faint heat scent making my rut even worse. He reached his hands behind my head as he undid my muzzle. My eyes widen and I whined louder, leaning forward to give him more access. He pulled it off and I felt relief from the heavy metal that hung from my face.

I looked up at him. "Thank you Mast- URGH" I gasped as he shoved a ball gag into my mouth, immediately quietly me as he fastened it around my head.

I whimpered, looking up at him. His eyes were dark and his smirk evil. His hands trailed down and I followed them, my eyes widening when I saw the cock ring as he slipped it onto my shaft and all the way down, pushing a button making it start to vibrate.

I cried out into the gag, biting it roughly and whimpering in want. I looked up at him pleadingly as he got off my lap, heading to his bed. I whimpered loudly, jerking my arms and legs, trying to free myself. Even the Cage Club wasn't this cruel.

I growled softly and jerked my hips, closing my eyes and leaning my head back. I looked at him, watching him crawl on his bed and flaunt his ass teasingly, swaying his hips making me drool as I stared. I whimpered and watched him disappear under the covers.

I had a long night. No release and the constant pleasure slowly turning to pain. I was a whimpering mess all night and it hurt. I heard an alarm go off and my head jerked up from its position of laying back. A hand reached out from under the covers and snoozed it. Bright red numbers read 6:30

He sat up, his eyes tired but they were glowing a faint blue as he panted softly. He reached for his phone after he turned on his lamp, calling someone.

"Mum..? .... Y-yeah.. c-can I s-stay home t-today..?" He said shakily into the phone. He hung up after a quick thank you and he stood up on shaky legs, walking to the door and locking it.

The room was bathed in the soft orange glow of his lamp, my eyes glued to him beggingly.

He turned to me and walked over, his legs shaking. His scent of heat was intoxicating. His nude body had a faint shine of sweat, his thighs unnaturally wet from slick. His erection twitching with want.

The first thing he did was take off my cock ring and throw it across the room, untying my hands quickly.

I made a grab for him, wanting to touch him so bad but he was much more abled then he let on. He quickly kicked me making me fall to my knees. He grabbed my leash and dragged me towards his bed.