Chapter One

You know life is gonna get weird or fucked up when your stuffed inside of a black van with tinted windows.

In the back was nothing except for a place on the wall to attach my chains. The lady got in the driver's seat with the alpha in the passenger beside her and the van started.

Let's get him home before Levi goes into heat

I'm guessing I was now going to become a heat slave or whatever. A toy for this certain Levi to use during his heats.

I sighed softly. This is what my life has come to. Great. Can't wait. Well I kinda can't to be honest. An Omega in heat is just what I need right now. A little something to help my rut.

I looked up once the van stopped and was turned off. The doors opened as the two got out. Soon the back doors opened and instead of the Ackerman's, it was two omegas in black clothes wearing the classic black sunglasses and those ear pieces. Body guards or something.

They undid my chains from the wall and yanked me out making me growl softly as they didn't even give me time to regain my balance before dragging me towards a hou- THATS A FUCKING CASTLE.

Well not really. Just a large estate but it looks like a damn castle. Three stories of white with a dark blue roof and many windows. Some ivy was growing up the side of one wall and a large fountain stood before the door. Behind me was a large manicured lawn and beautiful trees and bushes, a creek laid flowing down the middle of the lawn.

I watched longingly as I was lead up a set of stairs, my tail wagging with want. I'd give my life to be able to run free like a normal wolf. Chase squirells and splash through the creek. To be free.

The doors slowly closed behind me cutting off my view of paradise.

As soon as I shook the yard from my thoughts, I immediately smelled the scent of heat. It wasn't strong but it was there. Whoever this Omega was, he was a day from heat. Each Omega had a different scent when it came to heat. Yeah, there was the strong smell of pheromones and lust but there was always something else that only an alpha could smell. In his case, pinsol and.. skunk? Something stinky..

The two Omega body guards lead me to a large grand staircase and we followed the bunny up the stairs. The cat had been sent off and was being lead away by a different guard.

We were now on the top floor after climbing two sets of stairs. The bunny had stopped in front of a large door. I stared at it quietly as she knocked before opening the door.

My eyes widen slightly as the scent of heat got a bit stronger. My eyes landing on a small form that was basically drowning in the large bed.

He sat up slowly and stared causing my eyes to widen slightly as the quick silver eyes landed on me. They made me freeze and whimper in fear. It felt like he was planning my death and that if he approached me, it would be the last thing I ever saw.

The cold eyes of an angel of death disguised as a tiny white rabbit.