No Boys Allowed!

"Trav, we made nice. Why do you think this needs to happen?" Miks huffed at her "brother".

"I think you and Angie need to spend some quality time together. The girls too. Make her feel included." Trav reasoned.

"You realize they don't like her very much right?"

"Please Miks do this for me." Trav pleaded, shaking his favorite sister by the shoulders. "I'll get you those Loubouttin shoes to want." He bribed.

"Are you cracked? Those are like six-hundred dollars! Plus, you can't buy me." Trav groaned.

"Ugh, please, I'll do anything!" Miks sighed as she saw the look on his face.

"Fine, but it's gonna be a girl's day no guys allowed. You'll get our coaches as well as the other guys to agree to NOT INTERFERE OR SPY ON US IN ANY WAY." Miks punctuated that last parts of the sentence by backing Trav into a corner, making him raise his hands in surrender. "Am I understood?"

"Yea, crystal clear!" nodded Trav.

"Good. Bring her to the DSD house tomorrow morning and stay the hell out of our way." Miks walked off without another word.

"That went better than I thought it would." Trav mumbled to himself, relieved that he received no bodily harm from his pocket ninja. Now convincing his very opinionated girlfriend would be another matter entirely.

"No way in hell." Said Angie flatly.

"But babe, this could be good since the girls are part of the NLTudo Call family now." Trav tried to hold her but she threatened to kick him.

"Why should I?" Trav look at her.

"Please...It would mean so much to me. The girls are important to me too." Angie sighed.

"They don't like me, especially after what happened at the studio." Trav winced at the dull reminder of when he thought the future of the Garland family was in danger.

"Miks said that she'd be good." Angie groaned knowing her boyfriend was giving her the sad puppy eyes.

"Please baby girl. For me." Trav made her look at him, the puppy eyes on full power."

"Aww...damn it. What the hell fine! I'll do it."

The Next Day...

"This is a terrible idea." Muttered Domo as the girls waited on Trav to drop Angie off.

"I know, but we still promised to be nice." Said Miks.

"You promised to be nice. We promised nothing." Retorted Domo, Miks shot her a look and she recoiled.

"We should at least try to make this work. She's Trav's girlfriend, we'll be seeing more of her. Might as well not fight all the damn time." Said Zaida.

"She's right, I don't like when there's fighting." Added Kylie. The other girls softened at Kylie's words.

"Alright. We'll try right?" said Miks. The girls nodded. "Okay, let's go."

At the Mall

By the time lunch rolled around, the girls had each collected a considerable about of shopping bags on their arms.

"Shall we take a break?" suggested Miks, leading the girls into the food court to sit down.

"I could use a break, my arms hurt." Pouted Zaida, claiming the seat beside Miks.

"Yeah, I don't think I can walk anymore." Said Kylie.

"Are we done? I want to see how long it takes me to win this game." Said Domo eagerly, digging through a shopping bag.