Chapter One

Jenna's P.O.V.

*Flashback*

“Alex Ruben Constancio, stop it!” I yelled.

   Alex wouldn’t stop trying to tickle me. Which was scary because I wanted him to focus on the road and not me. It had been raining for hours and it was getting pretty bad. When you looked out of the window the visibility was almost nonexistent.

“Oh you know you love it,” he smiled.

       Taking his hand, he put it back on the steering wheel with the other one. I loved moments like this. Where Alex seemed so peaceful and happy. Three years ago today, we started dating and there was not one second that I regretted. He was my first everything. First kiss, first love, and first time. He was the world to me.

       Tonight we decided to go out for dinner and a movie. Something we did at each year and each half a year mark. It was our little tradition, and I loved it. Of course, we had other traditions. Each Monday was our movie night, and every Friday was our pizza night. We’d always order two pizzas and down pop like it was water. It worked out perfectly though, because every Saturday was gym day for me, him, and his best friend, Austin.

       Austin Carter Mahone was his full name. I adored Austin. He was such a good friend to Alex, and even to me. From the time Alex and I started dating, he never made me feel out of place. Most of the time he would invite me to hang out with both of them. Which was very nice, but I knew how much it meant for him to spend time with just Alex. So Austin and I had it set up that he was more than welcome to kidnap my boyfriend for awhile and spend time with him.

       I never minded Alex going off and spending time with his friends, because I always knew that when he was done he’d come back to me. I didn’t have to worry about them trying to hook him up with anyone else. I trusted Alex with my life.

“Oh, before I forget Austin wants us to go to some party with him tomorrow,” said Alex.

“That’s tomorrow already?” I asked.

“Yes, babe. It is,” he said leaning over.

   I leaned towards him and planted a soft kiss on his lips. His lips were always so soft and I loved that. Every time I would kiss him, butterflies would always roam around in my stomach. People were always shocked when I told them I still got them with Alex, even after being together so long. My friends would always say that just meant we were meant for each other. I desperately hoped they were right about that.

“So I was thinking Tuesday we could take your niece to the zoo,” he said.

   “She’d like that,” I smiled. Alex was so good with kids, especially my niece. Whenever he’d come over and she was there, he’d always run to her and scoop her up in his arms. It was the most adorable sight ever, and made my heart melt every time. Seeing him with my niece always made me think of what would happen if he and I had kids. I knew in my heart and soul that he’d make an amazing father, and I prayed that he would be the one I’d spent the rest of my life with. I wanted us to grow old together, and have at least two kids.

   Directing my attention to the road, I heard the song “Ride” by SoMo come on the radio. The things this song would do to me. Especially when Alex would lip sync it to me with that sexy look in his eyes.

As the song continued on I closely focused my eyes on the road in front of us. Hoping to see through the rain better. That’s when I noticed beaming lights on the wrong side of the road. They were getting so close and so fast.