X

"Teka, seryoso ba sila? Ano bang klase ng utak ang mayroon yang Administration natin ngayon?" a girl wearing her neat daily uniform asked to no one in particular.

"They should've known better! Why would they place a girl in that class? Hindi pa ba sila nadadala?" a guy wearing glasses replied.

"For the sake of money? Hindi na sila naawa." Another student said.

"Ano pa bang ibang dahilan di ba? I don't even know why I enrolled in this school." A different student added.

"The last girl in that class, attempted suicide dahil hindi daw kinaya ang physical at mental stress na dulot ng mga classmates nya. And I heard, up until now hindi pa din daw ito nakaka-recover." Dagdag pa ng isa.

"Kawawang transferee. She won't last a day in that class." Sabi pa ng isa.

She could hear them loud and clear ngunit patuloy lang itong naglakad na parang wala lang. She didn't really mind nor even cared. She was plainly bored as usual.

She was so bored that she decided to transfer in this academy kahit na ikinagalit pa ng buong pamilya nya.

What can she do? Those so-called, "prestigious" schools don't even want to accept her. She was tired of it. Tired of being out of place. Tired of being unwelcomed by everyone. The administration, the faculty and the students.

In the end, pare-pareho lang sila.

Finally, she got to the classroom she's looking for. Class 4-0.

She wanted to be nice like she had always been. She wanted to give smiles and put on an act. But then, she was feeling adventurous. She thought that this might be the last class and the last school that she would be attending kaya naman gagawin na nya ang gusto nya.

From there, instead of opening the door quietly, she kicked it with fair strength knocking it up to the floor, making every single one of the students in that room turn their heads on her.

As expected, there was no single female in that classroom.

Hindi din katulad ng nakita nya kanina sa hallway na ang mga estudyante ay may malilinis na suot na uniporme at maaayos na itsura, ang klase na iyon ay talagang naiiba. She mentally smirked.

I'm gonna like it here. She thought.

The smell of a cigarette greeted her as soon as she went inside. Not that she didn't like the smell of cigarettes, ngunit iyon ang unang beses na naranasan nang pumasok sa isang classroom na ganun ang amoy.

Some of the guys looked at her with amusement but most of them are giving her icy death stares. Hindi dahil sa sinira nya ang pinto, they were used to it falling apart anyway. Hindi na nga nila mabilang kung ilang beses ng pinalitan ng administration ang pintong iyon.

Ang tanging dahilan lamang kung bakit ganun ang mga tingin nila ay hindi sya kilala ng mga ito at babae sya.

Babae sya at naglakas loob syang gawin ang bagay na iyon sa Class 4-0.

It was like a sheep entering a lion's den. The funny thing is, she wasn't exactly a sheep.

Her gaze browsed to the room hanggang sa nakakita ito ng bakanteng upuan sa pinaka dulo at pinakalikod at kanang bahagi ng classroom. She didn't mind the stares and glares that they are currently giving her.

Lumakad sya roon ng parang walang pakialam. And as soon as she got to that seat, someone grabbed her collar.

**