Meeting the Brothers!

YOUR POV

As soon as Reiji introduced him and Laito we went inside. I walked silently inbetween Reiji and Laito. "So Bitch-Chan... What brings you up here?" Laito spoke in my ear almost putting me in a trance but then we were interrupted. "Hmmm Laito you didn't tell us the new girl was here... should I get Yui" a man with red hair and emerald eyes almost identical to Laito walked infront of me and grabbed my chin. "What's your name Pancake?".

AYATOS POV

I went over to the girl that was with Reiji. She smelt maybe sweeter then Yui, and her blood is sweet, I asked her, her name then...

THIRD PERSON

As soon as Ayato called (Y/N) Pancake, Yui appeared at the top of the stairs.

YUIS POV

I heard Ayato from a far say Pancake and I immediately went to see what was going on. I was infuriated by the sight of this girl with (H/C) and (E/C) eyes. She was beautiful and her hair was brought back into a high ponytail.

YOUR POV

I looked up and saw a beautiful girl with blonde wavy hair. She had pinky eyes and was beyond beautiful, was she their sister, "Who's that?" I asked Reiji and he also looked up and said awkwardly "Oh hi Yui". She slowly walked down the stairs "So Ayato finding a new girl to feed on". My eyes widened at that word. What did she mean by 'feed' on. "I'm (Y/N) and I was told that I am living here by my orphanage". Everyone turned to me making me feel nervous then Reiji knelt down infront of me.

REIJIS POV

I was thinking that there was trouble and wasn't taking notice of (Y/N)'s words but then she said orphanage. I felt so sympathetic towards her and wondered why she was an orphan. "I am so sorry to hear that you were kicked out your orphanage". I must've said something bad because she started crying.

THIRD PERSON

Suddenly the 3 other brothers appeared. Shu layed on the sofa by the stairs and Subaru leant on the wall and Kanato held his teddy staring at (Y/N). "Ah... Now that everyone is here we can explain what is going on here" Reiji explained everything how the orphanage asked to send (Y/N) here because she was unwanted.

YOUR POV

I was upset... How could the only family I have ever known kick me out. "So Subaru you are just slightly older then me" I tried to make small talk to feel better and he just nodded. Subaru showed me to my room and told me to not walk around at night. I listened to him and just nodded then said goodnight. I got into my pyjamas and went to bed. Then during the night I was awoken by a noise. I saw a shadowy figure by my bed...

Who is this figure? Well thanks for reading this chapter. My updates may seem to have an eratic pattern but I am doing GCSE's which means I may not update for 1 week or a few hours. So thanks for being patient.