00:21

|Edited|

Everest

"What happened to our house?" I asked blinking a few times. "This cannot be happening!"

"Eve! I told you to stay with Logan!" Mum said coming towards us, she jus me and sighed. "I'm glad your okay, though. That's all it matters, my babies are safe. And of course, Logan! Thank you so much for taking care of Everest," mum blabbed.

"She wanted to, I'm sorry. She knows I can't say no to my girlfriend," Logan smiled and intertwined our fingers together. Mum raised an eyebrow.

"Girlfriend?" Mum asked. "Boyfriend?" Mum scoffs. "I can't believe it! After four years yo got a boyfriend!"

"Okay, mum, easy it down," I said calmly although I am excited.

Logan nudges me and raises an eyebrow. "Four years-"

"Logan!" I whined.

"Since when did this happen?" Mum asked gesturing towards us.

"Like, three hours ago?" I guessed shrugging my shoulder, I then payed attention on the house as it looks damaged.

Very badly.

"Honey, we will be moving

"Honey, we will be moving... the house is to bad to live in, we're moving back to Germany where my parents are and will be living there until we can afford a house," mum asked as I stepped more forward into the house

"No!" I yelped. "What will happen to Logan? What will we do?!"

"Text?" Mum asked.

"That's how we got here in the first place!" I squeaked and Logan came up next to me and held my hand.

"Wait, you meet this guy on the internet?" Mum asks.

"Not now, mum!" I yell. "We're moving back to Germany, where we have to speak German!" 

"I'll leave you two to talk," mum said and left us.

I turned around and faced Logan. "We didn't even last a day," I cry.

I hugged Logan breathing in his sent. "Maybe we can... do long relationships," Logan suggests hugging me as well.

"No, Logan. I can't, we should remain friends-"

"Your breaking up with me?" Logan asked with hurt in his voice. "We can't-"

"Logan, its for the best. I'll text you every once and awhile..." I trailed off my voice breaking.

I looked up at his green eyes and we did an inpatient kiss, as if we hadn't seen each other in years.

I broke the kiss looking at his chest. "Your the best thing that has happened to be, Logan," I whispered.

"And your the best thing that's ever happened to me," Logan mumbled and we stole a long kiss.

A/N:

Were you expecting an 'I love you?'

Well nope!

It's not over, guys.

39 more chapters to go!

I think.

Anyway hoped you enjoyed that longish chapter.

Update: tomorrow.

2+

- El xx