00:14

|Edited| 

Everest

I had been sleeping for two days straight, which I am surprised because I have seven siblings that shout and not only that but two parents who shout over the top of them.

I felt so tired after I woke up, I stretched and yawned for five seconds. "Good, your up," Milly said at the door making me jump in my bed. "You've been sleeping for two days, you okay?" She sits on the edge of my bed.

"Yeah, I'm just a bit upset that I can't see Logan anymore," I sighed looking into her hazel eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Eve," Milly said. "Why can't you guys see each other?"

"I... we, we have no time,"

"Oh," Milly thought for a moment. "Why don't you sneak out? Visit him tonight,"

"Milly! You know mom and dad would go crazy if they found out!" I argued sitting up straight.

"But technically, Eve. You're 21, so biology your adult, they cannot tell you off because you don't take orders from them anymore! You're aloud, play, I'll then busy," Milly said grinning.

"Why are you helping me?" I asked. "What's the catch?"

"Catch? There's no catch," Milly winks at me. "Go make plans," Milly ordered and left the room. So I did.

***

Everest: I can do tonight.

Logan: what?

Everest: you know, I can see you tonight. Milly's lookin' out for me.

Logan: really? I would love to spend the night with you ;)

Everest: I can only do till 12:00. Or at least that's why Milly said.

Logan: Alright. I'll see you at eight?

Everest: yes! Eight it is. I'll be there, where do you live?

***

A/N:

I wanted to update today :)

But that means I only update once tomorrow, is that okay?

I love your support!

- El xx