002 - The Beginning II

Naeun's P.O.V

-recess time-

Do I like him? No.. Thats impossible.. He is getting handsome.. Noo!

"Naeun!",someone is calling me.I turned around and saw Minho.

"Oppa!",I stood right infront of him."Annyeong","Annyeong",I said. It has been so long since I haven't seen his smile and hear his lame jokes.

We sat at a bench under two shady trees. "How was your holiday,oppa?","It was okay. I spent half of it in Seoul and the other half in Busan. How about you?",'Wow.. I spent my holiday in Jeju.. The aquarium there was daebak! My family and I went for beach strolling",I said. We both chatted until the school bell rang,that means recess time is over.

We waved at each other before heading back to our class.

Jonghyun's P.O.V

Ahh..Recess why can't you last longer.

Walking lazily to class. Then,I accidently hit a girl's shoulder.

I look to my left and said "Son Naeun?!","Yahh! You better apologize now!","Not a chance you lil girl","Watch your mouth Kim Jonghyun! Before I tear it out from your so called lovely face","Ha ha Ha! Funny! How about you watch your mouth before I watch it for ya!",then she just left.

I am speechless. She is one tough girl. Even her shoulders were stiff. Maybe she works out alot. Ahh.. Nevermind that! Its my last year! I'm finally a SENIOR! Then I can go to high school! And never see her face again! I hope.....

Naeun's P.O.V

I walked into my class while stomping my feet.

That rascal is always causing trouble and always trying to get to my nerves! I hate him so much! I feel like punching him to the ground!

Then it hit me.. Real HARD!

Grrrr... Luckily its his last year.. I'll only have a year to survive his annoying,cutely baby face..

What? Ughh.. Nevermind! Do I like him? No.. I can't like him.. Its impossible! Its against the law! Well not the country's law,but my law! I can never fall in love with Kim Jonghyun! Like never! I don't wanna fall in love with him! No.. Never.. Urghhh..

<to be continued>

🍀Edited : 29/12/15 (2:23pm)🍀