Second Stage: Impress Him (Goka)

MissTuffcy: To avoid any confusions so far, Ryuu and Gōka are the only oc characters that are suitors.

0000

My Brother's Keeper

Second Stage: Impress Him

Gōka

0000

Inutashio sat on the throne looking down right irritated. His oldest son had been nagging him nonstop since breakfast and the servants were being slow with obeying orders. "I'm just saying, I can mate him! I mean I am the oldest plus aren't the siblings the-"

"Fucking KAMI!" Inutashio roared. "Shut the fuck up already! I swear, if you weren't my son, I'd think you were my wife. Shut. The. Fuck. UP!" Sesshomaru stifled a chuckle at his irritated father.

"Chichui-sama," Sesshomaru whispered. Inutashio looked at Sesshomaru. "They're waiting..." They being the demons Inutashio had selected. Inutashio cleared his throat. Now would be a good time to explain how they all look.

Naraku was a tall dark and ominous looking spider demon, but he was the shortest of the suitors. He had long curly black hair and dark crimson eyes. His whole wardrobe was black and gray.

Ryuu was also a tall demon. He was a dragon demon with red eyes with a black slit for a pupil. His skin was slightly tinted green with long dark blue hair tied in a high pony-tail. He was wearing a black kimono top with pants that bunched at the bottom to look puffy. He was wearing a few pieces of heavy armor and he had halberd tied on his back. He currently had his arms folded.

Ryura was shorter than Ryuu but taller than Naraku. He had long blue hair that was braided down his back and had a blue diamond in the middle of his forehead. He was wearing a cobalt blue tunic like armor that had yellow trimming. He had white sleeves that came down a bit but stopped to show his scaly green arms and hands. He had dragon claws on his shoulders that were also green. His eyes were a light violet with a black slit for a pupil. He had two swords on the large side tied to his back.

Gōka was the tallest and burliest demon suitor there. He had short, wild green hair. His skin was tanned. He had the brightest emerald green eyes anyone had seen. He had a lone scare going down his left eye. He was wearing a light vest like tunic that was open to show off his muscular chest and abs and had long wrist guards, leg guards, and shoulder guards. He had a large sword tied to his back.

Jura was as tall as Ryuu. He had small red eyes and his hair was black and white. He was dressed similar to Ryura but his pants were off white and his tunic like armor was black with yellow trimming. He also had cloth arm guards. He had what seemed to be white tiger claws on his shoulders that was white and black. He also had a black and white cloth around his waist. He had a white diamond in the middle of his head and a sword tied to his side. (I don't know his exact weapon)

"This will be a long and complicated choice. I've decided to allow you all two weeks alone with Sesshomaru for him to get used to you all. I'll think about what to do based on what he says about you."

"So who goes first?" Jura asked with an impatient scowl.

"I was just getting to that." Inutashio snapped.

"Anyone else notice how much he looooves listening to himself talk?" Gōka muttered low enough for the dog lord not to hear but the ones standing next to him did. Ryuu and Ryura snickered.

"I think all lords and dukes are like that..." Jura grumbled. Ryuu, Ryura, and Naraku glared at him. Gōka snickered in agreement.

"I've decided to randomize the order in which will go. This will test how strong your awareness is as well." Inutashio motioned with his hand and a short bird demon ran into the center of the room. The 5 potential suitors walked over to the demon who held a pillow with 5 sticks all the same small length. "Whoever picks the longest stick shall go first." Jura furrowed his brow.