●Çhapter 18●

Plan B!?

I sat in the car for a good 15 minutes before i went back up the steps. I had to gather my thoughts, and the only thing that came to mind is what Lex told me earlier at the food market.

If i ever hurt you it wasn't intentional

I knew something was up with her, I'm just mad that she couldn't come and talk to me about it first.

"Hey babe, what took you so long? I thought I'd have to come downto check on you."

She said walking over to me.

"Yea, i had to look under the seats, it's a small bottle" i lied trying to keep my feelings on neutral.

"Well I'm glad you found it" she said grabbing the seasoning out of my hands.

Wrapping her arms around my neck she planted a kiss on my lips, hesitantly i kissed back causing her to look at me sideways as i looked down at her.

If I ever hurt you it wasn't intentional

Her words kept playingover and over in my head.

"Are, you alright babe?" She asked staring up at me.

"I love you Lex, you know that right?"

"Yes, i know you do Danny.  You show me everyday, i love you too!"

Smiling up at me as i still held my neutral look she pulled me in for a hug. Hugging her back just as tight as she hugged me, I thought about how much i loved her, how much I seen myself being with her and one day starting a family. How she's the only girl I've ever pictured myself with as far as having a family.

Then the plan B popped up in my head once again, bringing a little anger out of me.

Gently i broke from the hug and looked down at her, I was her first love. How could she not want to start a family with me or at least talk before she decided to take that pill?

"Are you feeling ok Danny? "

"Yea, just need a nap. I've been fightingmy sleep that's all." I lied.

Kissing her on her forehead I pulled away walking towards the room.

"Well, ok I'll just finish up on dinner and I'll wake you when the foods done ok?" She asked.

Not bothering to turn around i just replied with a simple yea and kept walking. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe, wake up dinners done my love."

Lex said straddling my lap as i laid comfortably on my back.

Opening my eyes a smirk formed on my face at the sight of her which quickly erased as soon as plan B came to mind.

"You alright Danny?"

"Yea, just still tired that's all. You said dinner ready?"

"Yes it is"

Lightly shoving Lex to the side, i got up washed my face and brushed my teeth. Walking past Lex as she sat on the bed staring at me with confusion.

Sitting at the table I waited for Lex to come join me to say a prayer over the food. Thought i was upset with her, i was still hungry.

"Alexis, come on!" I called to the back.

Seeing her beautiful silhouette coming from the hall as she made her way to her seat sitting across from me. Grabbing my hands we both closed our eyes and bowed our heads in prayer.

"Ok let's eat! Hopefully this is good Lex, i would hate that we didn't think of a planB just in case. " i said with a slight smirk across my face.

She gave me a faint smile before speaking.

"Well you know my food is always good, no need for a planB!" She samiled.

No need for a planB huh? The audacity of her.

We mostly ate in silence, whenever Lex would speak I'd only give her a one worded answer.

After eating i brushed my teeth while Lex showered. Walking back to the kitchen she kissed my bare back as i stood at the sink loading the dishwasher.

"Babe come lay with me, I'm sleepy." She whined.

Turning my attention towards her, she wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me down to her short height kissing me.

I'll be there in a minute, go ahead and got to bed.

"You sure you're ok?"

"Yea, just let me get the dishes loaded."

"Ok, I-I love you Daniel"

"I love you too Lex." I said placing a kiss on her forehead.

Lex walked to the back leaving me in my thoughts.

But God I love her!!! Why didn't she come to me first?

Realizing how hard i had gotten into my feelings I pulled myself together. I'm sure she has a reasonable excuse, I just hate keeping secrets. Going to the room i looked over at Lex as sleep took over her small frame.

Grabbing a pillow and cover i made my way to the couch. I couldn't be under her right now. I just wanted to get my thoughts together and with her being so close would only make me speak out of pocket instead of approaching the situation the proper way and i didn't want us to argue, i simply want to talk which may or may not happen depending on how things go. I love that girl and no matter what I'm going to continue to love her.

I'm one hundred percent sure her head wasn't on right when she made that kind of decision without me and if it was on right then Houston we have a problem.

Getting confortable on the couch sleep started to take over my body immediately -well that's until my phone buzzed.

Grabbing it off the table I peeked at it with one eye open. It was Pebbs texting me saying that the baby was on the way!...

Pushing the cover back i sat up on the couch resting my elbows on my knees running my hands down my face as my mind rambled.

"Do i tell Lex now or later?" I asked myself.

Getting up i quietly walked into the room, going to the closet i grabbed my shoes trying my best not to wake a sleeping Lex. Tip toeing out of the room i put my shoes on making my way to the door, grabbing my light Nike jacket off of the coat rack and my keys off of the stand I lightly opened the door and closed it being careful not to make any noise as the door closed.

Hesitantly I called pebbs to see which hospital she was at. After her telling me, I immediately hung up making my way to the hospital.

Guess send Lex a text...