chapter 17

kat's pov

i knew they were gonna pull the plug today. i had that sinking feeling that it's all gonna end right then and there. and it did.i could feel my sisters and vinny, ricky, andy, jinxx, cc, ashley, jake, ghost, balz auroras and with that,  i let my mind wander. i felt someone pull the iv out of my wrist and pull the tube out of my throat. then i heard crying. i knew it was chris because when any part of his skin touches mine, my skin feels like it's being shocked. i heard someone, i'm guessing the doctor enter the room and i heard him say his hellos and shit. i felt him pull the iv out of my arm, the tube out of my throat, and pull the wires off my body. i could feel my heart slowing down. i squeezed chris's hand to make him feel like i was there for him though i was gone. there was a bright flash and it made me place my hands over my eyes. then the brightness went away and i pulled my hands away and i opened my eyes. i looked around and i sat up, i looked down at my hands to see chris holding mine and sobbing uncontrollably. i ran my right hand through his long, dark hair. he jolted upright and let out a strangled sob. my heart broke to see him like this. he gave my lifeless body a smile and i blew him a kiss. he couldn't see me. i knew that, but i knew that he could feel my ghost hovering over him. i could see my sisters crying into the shoulders of the ones they loved. i felt so bad for leaving them to their own devices. i gave them both a light touch on the shoulder and kisses on their cheeks. they sobbed harder knowing it was me. i walked through the room to see ashley on facetime with taylor and he was crying as well as taylor. i touched ashley's head and gave it a kiss. he gasped then smiled with tears streaming down his face. ashley knew i was there because he was able to see ghosts. i gave him a smile and i blew him a kiss. he grabbed it and blew it to chris. i smiled at him and nodded. there was a blinding light and i felt as if my body was being ripped in half. i was teleported to a house i knew. it was my old house i grew up in with my family. i smiled softly and let the tears cascade down my cheeks. i leaned against the wall and slid down it. i cried knowing i wouldn't be able to see chris happy. i knew i had to leave him alone and move on or he would be in a worse state than he was when i passed. 

"hello love" a man said. i looked up and started to cry again. i jumped up and ran to him. i jumped into his arms and sobbed into his shoulder. 

"hi daddy. i missed you"

"i missed you too babygirl" 

he put me down on the ground and he showered me in kisses all over my face avoiding my lips. 

i missed this man so much. he had left me when a was a child. i thought he had died in a car crash, but apparently not. he's my best friend. he's helped me through having a bad start in school. he even helped me to start taking self defence classes with harley and crimson. 

"where am i?"

"you're in our old house. everything is still here too doll. your room, the scratches on the wall and everything else."

"but that doesn't explain how i was able to touch you. i'm dead ! i died daddy!"

"you were. your mother was able to create a spell that would make you human. though you are an angel. harley earned her ears and crimson earned her wand. so, you're not the only one who earned something new."

"okay......."

"also, you're not allowed to be seen by chris or your family. not until after your funeral. you must not attend it either or all of this will be in vain. you can visit the grave but you can't see your body or you will be six feet under for good. and there will be no way to revive you."

i nodded my head knowing not to argue with him. 

hey guys! i hope you enjoy the plot twists. i will ty to update every week. fingers crossed that that happens. i love you guys! <3

- kat motionless