Chris

Chapter 5

Chris's Pov

( Got ya!)

Excited. Nervous. Wet. Resentment. Cold.

That's what I felt as I stood freezing in the rain in front of my best friend and secret love of my life. I say this because she is my soul mate. If I lose her, I don't know what I would do. Ricky knocked on the door and shook the water off his coat. Well, hoodie I should say. We, Black Veil Brides and Motionless In White, were standing in front of a beautiful house with some Halloween decorations. I heard shuffling from inside the house and movement in front of the shaded window near the door. I heard bolts being undone and the door opened to half the body of my good friend Harley as well as my beautiful mate Kat. But, she was holding a .45 gun I know my guns okay? She had it pointed at me but she didn't shoot. Then, she smirked, aimed the gun at my head and fired a shot. I flinched but didn't move.I saw Kat put the gun somewhere and she moved Harley out of the way and ran to me and jumped into my arms. I laughed lightly and wrapped my arms around her waist. Her arms were wrapped around my shoulders and her hands were grasping my shirt. I buried my head into her neck and smiled slightly as she did the same to me. "Hi Chrissy! I missed you" She mumbled into my soaked shoulder. My chest vibrated with a laugh. "I missed you too kitten. How are you" I asked into my ear. I felt her shiver as my hot breath hit her neck and out of coldness cause of the freezing cold rain. "I've been better. Things have changed since we moved. How are you here? I thought you were still in PA?!" She asked. I smirked. As I studied, her face, ( her high cheekbones, long blue hair that fell in her eyes all the time as teens, her full lips, small button nose, unnaturally beautiful purple almond shaped eyes, the smile she wore that makes her eyes crinkle. I felt like I was on cloud nine just looking at her.  This is what being in love feels like. 

So sorry for the long wait. I'm having a rough week. 

                                        - Kat Motionless