Yes, but you are scaring them, he pointed out.

"Good, they should be scared, after all they've done," Phoenix grumbled just loud enough for the campers to hear. "I'd kill them if you had not made me promise not to."

"What have we done that is so traitorous?" Leif demanded with a determined glint in his eye.

This made Ariston growl and crackle with power. What did you do? He repeated with rage tinting his telepathic voice. I am the god of Loyalty and Demigods as well as the Hunt. What does that tell you?

In the corner of his mind, Ariston registered Chiron and the Roman praetors arriving just as the question was asked.

Before anyone had a chance to answer, he answered it for them. I know what you did, he started, still growling. I know what you did to Percy Jackson all those years ago because of my Loyalty domain and because of my Demigod domain, I know who did it. He let that sink in before continuing. He could see Annabeth's, Leif's and Clarisse's countenance pale. He noticed the praetors, who just happened to be Hazel and Frank, pale as well.

Thinking more on it, he realized that Reyna was one of the only demigods, along with Connor and Travis Stoll, to stand by Percy even in death. However she was much more vocal and got killed for it.

Ariston growled again, deeper. I know everything about you, your fears, strengths, weaknesses and your actions, he told them. I should kill you traitorous piles of schist for what you have done.

If possible, those who had paled, did so even further and now even Chiron, Connor and Travis were pale, albeit for entirely different reasons.

Ariston's power rolled off him in waves, golden electricity crackled at his fingertips. Phoenix and the rest of his hunt backed away slowly but calmly. They had seen this before and were used to it.

"Like I said," Phoenix said before anymore damage could be done. Ariston was very close to revealing his true form. "Do not antagonize him."

"Who are you?" Chiron asked, watching warily as Dove and Phoenix did their best to calm their leader down. "I am sorry, but I seemed to have missed the introductions." Chiron was in his centaur form, having been caught unprepared for a supposed attack.

Shizzle stepped forward. "He is Ariston, god of the Hunt, Loyalty and Demigods. We are his elite team on the Hunt and you must be Chiron. It is a pleasure to meet you sir. I am Shizzle, that is Phoenix and Dove.  This is Shooter, Shade and Luminous."

"Why are you not yelling at Chiron?" Clarisse shouted.

Now even Shizzle's patience was wearing thin. Ariston saw his fists clench and his jaw do the same. He chuckled lightly before stepping forward for control again, still stiff. Not everyone betrayed Percy Jackson, he commented coldly. Do you nor remember Reyna? She had the wonderful curtesy to be assasinated by one of her friends.

Shade stiffened from where he was standing next to Shizzle who put a comforting hand on his shoulder.

The person who killed her snuck around in the night and in her sleep like a coward, yes, he said, his voice cutting to their centers leaving a trail of ice. I know this too.

The campers shifted nervously. I will have fun training you, Ariston said wickedly.

This, he saw, made Connor and Travis even more nervous. They remember going through one of his training sessions and they were not eager to repeat it.