Oba-san and Oji-san were watching us with amusement as I stubbornly clung to Ryoma. Ryoma continued to walk before he grabbed two duffle bags (mine and his) and slipped on his shoes. To point something out, I'm still hanging off of him.

"Ryoma, here's Ayumi-chan and your lunch. Ayumi-chan I put an extra apple and an onigiri since you haven't ate breakfast yet," Oba-san smiled as she handed her son the small bag.

"Thanks Oba-san!" I chirp still clinging onto Ryoma.

"You guys have a safe trip alright?"

I nodded, "Oi seishounen, beat them," Oji-san smirked as he stood next to his wife.

I shook a bit as Ryoma nodded, "We're off," Ryoma muttered as he walked out of the door.

"WAAAIIITTTT!" I yell stopping Ryoma, he gave me a 'What now' look.

"I'm not wearing any shoes," I pouted. Ryoma sighed and walked back into the house, place all the stuff down grabbed my shoes and slipped them onto my feet, while I continued to dangle off his back.

Oji-san and Oba-san both were laughing as they waved us off.

"Please don't cause any trouble," Ryoma partially begged as we um, he walked through the streets.

"Psh, me? Like I would," I say smartly.

Ryoma strained his neck and looked at me, "Yes, you would," I pouted but stayed silent.

We turned the last corner and saw the bus already there waiting for us.

"Oi Echizen! Ayumi! You guys are the last one!" Momo-senpai yelled as he wildly waved his arm. We see the regulars waiting outside of the bus looking a bit annoyed.

"Chisu~" Ryoma greeted them coolly, while I smiled at them happily.

"Senpai tachi ohayou gozaimasu!"

"You're late," Buchou grumbled as he stood in front of the bus.

"We're sorry," Ryoma and I both apologized.

Oishi-senpai stepped in with a smile, "Well now that you two are here, we can leave,"

Kikumaru- senpai jumped on the bowl cut teen and dangled off of him like I was.

"I'm sitting with Oishi, nya~" he yelled as he dragged his doubles partner on the bus.

"Kaido I have a new training menu for you, I want to talk about it on the bus," Inui-senpai said while the snake like teen nodded and followed him onto the bus.

I frowned, who was I going to sit with? I felt my hands slipping and jumped off of Ryoma and landed on my feet lightly.

"Echizen you're sitting with me!" Momo-senpai claimed my childhood friend, "I got the new Nintendo game,"

Ryoma's looked at senpai in disbelief, "You got to be kidding me!"