0.8 ❥

| Oikawa's Point of View ♡ |

I tried my best not to show her how much it hurt to say those words. Her face fell violently pale and she didn't say a word.

I decided I had to speak. "(Y/n)...I'm so-" she cut me off and said, "don't talk! Just get out!"

And that's when all her emotion showed. Tears were flowing out of her eyes like a waterfall.

"Please let me!-" "Just get out!" She screamed.

"I knew everything we had was a lie! I knew you were too good for me! I knew it! Everything!"

She continued to cry. "I knew that us was just another one of your lies. I bet you don't even have cancer. You're just doing this to me because you're sick of me! You're fucking killing me Tooru! I can't do this anymore!"

She started walking into the kitchen and the sight I witnessed absolutely horrified me.

I couldn't move. My body was completely frozen. When I started running to stop her it felt like I was running in slow motion.

"Stop (Y/n)! I'm doing this because I love you! I can't hurt you if I die and that's why we can't be together anymore! If I die and we're together it'll hurt you even more!" I yelled but it was too late.

"That's funny because I'm doing this because I love you..." she smiled with tears running down her face.

"(Y/n) no!" I yelled.

How did all of this happen? Why am I laying on top of the person who means everything to me watching her commit suicide? Why is this happening? Oh...I forgot. It's because of me.