0.4 ❥

| Oikawa's Point of View ❥|

(Y/N) went to hang out with some of her friends when I left for volleyball practice. Honestly, I don't trust her friends.

It's stupid but they had some stupid grin on their face when they left.

Practice was over before I knew it. The second it ended, I called (Y/N) without saying goodbye to my teammates or coaches. Iwaizumi said I seemed distracted during warmups. It's true, I was. I couldn't stop thinking about what (Y/N) could be doing right now.

I called her, but no answer. I called again, no answer. I kept calling her until I got an answer. It wasn't her that answered her phone, it was her friend, (Y/F/N).

Shit. "Hello?" (Y/F/N) said. "Where's (Y/N)?" I asked impatiently.

She had a short pause. "My my aren't we the impatient one?" She asked. "I'm not joking (Y/F/N), where is (Y/N)?" I yelled through the phone.

"Jeez! She's getting another shot! What do you need?" (Y/F/N) asked. "Shots? Wait -- is she drunk? Where are you guys? How much did she drink?" I asked worriedly.

"Gosh what are you Mr. Questions?" (Y/F/N) asked laughing. "This isn't funny! She could get seriously hurt! How much did she drink?!" I asked. "Hmph. This is her 11th, never mind now it's her 12th shot." (Y/F/N) said.

"What?! I'm coming right now, where are you?" I asked grabbing my keys. "Not telling! You're not ruining our girls night out!" (Y/F/N) said.

"It's not a joke anymore! Tell me right now!" I said angrily. "Whatever party pooper. We're at Blue Bar." (Y/F/N) said. "And don't you eve-" I hung up.

Shit. What the hell is (Y/N) thinking getting drunk like that! Wait..she could be sober. Hopefully. The worst part is...she's underage!! Her and her friends? How the hell did they get into Blue Bar?

When I pulled into the parking lot, it was crowded. I quickly got out of my car and ran towards the entrance. "I need your ID sir." The security guard said extending out his hand. "Woah are those lesbians having sex!" I shouted and pointed the opposite direction. "Where?" He turned and looked. Turns out, there actually was...

I went inside and started looking for (Y/N) and her friends. Blue Bar is huge. It could take me all night to find them. I walked over to the bar and I found (Y/N)'s friends...but not (Y/N).

"Excuse me." I said walking up to them. "Where's (Y/N)?" I asked trying to be polite. "She's in the bathroom." (Y/F/N) replied. "Thanks." I said.

I walked into the woman's bathroom not giving a shit. I need to find (Y/N) before it's too late. I was walking down the stalls and I heard vomiting.

It was (Y/N)! I pushed the stall open. "Oi-ka-wa?" She asked. Yep. She's definitely drunk. Her breath rested reeked of alcohol. "(Y/N), how many fingers and I holding up?" I asked holding up three fingers.

"A unicorn!" She replied.

Great.