0.3 ❥

| Oikawa's Point of View ❥|

When we finally arrived home after what felt like forever, (Y/N) didn't say a word to me. She laid down in bed and pulled the covers over her face.

I haven't seen her break down like this in a while. To be honest, it scares me. Seeing the strongest person you know break down in front of you like that. It's scary.

I laid down in the bed next to her as I pulled the covers off her face. Her eyes were bloodshot red from her tears. Her face was turning pink. "Oikawa I-" I interrupted her with a kiss.

Her eyes shot wide open but she then close them and kissed me back. "I don't want an excuse - I want the truth (Y/N)." I said.

I can't think of anything that could have caused her to break down like that. Maybe because of her parents but they weren't very involved in her life. And it couldn't have been because of Jakayla and Jakaylani, could it?

Tears were building up in her eyes as she tried to explain but she broke down again. I felt tears in my eyes seeing her like this. I pulled her close.

"Please..." I said. "I'm begging you baby..what's wrong?" I asked desperately.

"Oikawa I - I feel like I'm taking all your time. I feel like I'm making you miss out on so many great opportunities that could make your life so much better. I feel like I'm a stone weighing you down. I feel like, like, like you aren't happy with me..like you're just sparing my feelings." She said.

Bam. Just like an arrow, shot through my heart.

When what had come out of her mouth processed through my mind, I felt warm tears going down my face. "(Y/N)...that's not fucking true!" I yelled.

I was mad. Why the hell would she think that. I'm not mad at her, I'm mad at myself for causing her heart so much misery.

She looked at me shocked. "(Y/N), I'm sorry." I said. "Why are you sorry? I should be the one apologizing..." she said. "That's not entirely true." I said. "I made you feel this way. It's not your fault. I love you so much. Don't you dare ever forget that." I said. "Oikawa...I love you too." She said.

"Why do you tear yourself apart?" I ask her.

"I don't!" She protested. "Is it me?" I asked.

"No...Oikawa it's not you. There's just a reason I'm acting so moody." She said.

I know exactly what she's talking about. She acts like this for exactly four days every month.

She's jealous because around this time we play monopoly and I always win! Duh! I should've known. "Look (Y/N)...I know exactly why you've been moody." I said. "You do?" She asked.

I nodded. "Next month, I'll let you win." I said. "Huh?" She asked. "It's okay." I said. "You obviously need the confidence so I'll give it to you, real or not." I whispered. "What are you talking about?" She asked flustered. "Monopoly!" I said.

"Oh my god." She said as she face palmed.

"What is it?" I asked a bit flustered myself.

"I'm on my period Oikawa." She said.

"Oh! Oh. Oh..."